"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

One question - desperation

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
Men don't show desperation and girls like that right?

so I keep acting like she don't exist yet at the same time I gave her a sample of me

Example:

I go by her, give her a smile plus wink then walk away.

Now when she calls my name I just turn my head smiling and continue to walk?


so after a while I gave in by start talking to her? then she will be all over me?


is that how it works? :rolleyes:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2002
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
This is what works for me.

Make eye contact.

Check out what she got. (so she knows I'm looking)

If I like I smile.

I continue dancing or go dancing with another girl.

If she's interested she'll see me dance and see that I can dance.

I slowly move over to her talking from people to people.

If she's alone I ask why she's just standing?

If she's with her friends I talk to them first.

Then I talk to her.

Ask for a dance.

Take it from there.
 

dentalfloss

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
i still don't think you get it...its not about the chicks, its about you, just because you make eye contact with some girl and then ignore her doesn't mean she's gonna instantly want you...its about showing confidence, so if she makes eye contact with you, go talk to her, be comfortable with talking to her, have a genuine interest in her
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by tom121
Example:

I go by her, give her a smile plus wink then walk away.

Now when she calls my name I just turn my head smiling and continue to walk?
NO! That's not how it works. Imagine a guy doing that to you: smiling, and walking away while looking your way while he's still smiling. That's just creepy!!!! Especially when he hasn't said a word to you! Odds are she already knows you're interested, so forget her and move on for a little while until your absence makes her heart grow fonder.

Make the following your next objective: Talk to the girl. Put the focus on her. Make her LAUGH. Tell a little story or two. Then leave after 10 minutes, and don't turn around.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
it's really hard to answer these questions in a cut and dry situations. If you are truly confident, happy with your life and such....a small encounter like this shouldn't even matter. You shouldn't have to play games by thinking "Well I really want to run up to her and say hi....but that'll look desperate." or "I wanna pretend I don't like her so she is more interested in me." etc. If you are confident with yourself, you don't even have to think....you'll just play it cool and not give a sh!t what she thinks. I've gotten MUCH better results when I am confident with myself and didn't really care what she thought about me...as opposed to trying to impress her or play games and get her to like me. That's how you do good in these situations, by acting naturally....but first you need to have the right mental mindset.

It's like someone who is funny.....do they memorize 100's of quotes to use in certain situations? or do they have the 'grasp' of humor and can apply it to any walk of life? The latter comes across as better, because it's from within.
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Wow people, it's not that easy. You can't just look at a girl and make her want to shag you. Better read the bible eh? Read the attitude part, then once you have the mindset, move on.
^^I agree. I've been schooling rookies at other sites over the same sh!t.

No when she's not intersetd and when to put your foot down but don't act like they don't exist.

The best thing you can do is learn to give them a second chance.Women like to play the give and go game once you think you've gotten your foot in the door.

Acting like a stiff is not gonna get you any.Unless you look like Collen Farell and the women throw themselves at you.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
The point is NOT to IGNORE her.


So make your eye contact, wink, whatever.

If she smiles at you - if your getting the eye contact back etc or if she calls your name - go talk to her.
 

oda

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
realize she exists, dont put her on a pedestal, dont act desperate if she plays hard to get, prove your status by talking to other good looking girls, and throw some kino in and you should be straight.

and if she isn't feeling kino then you know your answer
 
Top