Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One Observation

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
C-Do wrote a thread and the replies are numerous, a Masters Thesis of verbage from men trying to "out-do" each others answers. You can almost hear the droning of the bees as they protect the Queen. My point being, C-Do has kind of illustrated the VERY thing you guys are arguing against.

It is just an observation, I know I am a newbie, but internet rules suck anyway because, lets be honest, there will be five or six serious Don Juan types in here and 1000 beer bellied, chair bound virgins living in cyber reality. I can pick'em a mile off and I am new to all this.

Screw C-Do and her problem...C-Do if you asked me to call, I would have called you, ****ed you, you would have eaten a wad and I would be gone. He IS NOT interested in you darling because you simply dont do it for him.

Another thing C-Do, I am not a Don Juan, I am a SNAG, the only flings I ever had in my LIFE were wtih chicks who basically said "DO ME". I lack any ability to chat up, I am just freindly and become their best friend, I am an AFC from way back. GET OVER HIM, HE AINT INTERESTED. Unless he has a spare night and thinks he would like a receptor for the night when he pumps his shaft, something like say, your open mouth?

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and

Before you all jump down my throat. Clooney pulled me up on another thread but he is a serious guy anyway I think.

For the record, I am not a Don Juan, I am strong, big, an alpha dog, look good BUT am pathetic with women. I always become their bloody friend, I even did it again today with a chick who I have known for years.

I know that many of you know more than I do or I wouldn't be here, but I dont get upset by threads in a web site, it is cyber land. I would like to meet any Aussie out there who is a serious player because I could speak one on one. I have nothing to hide and I could theorize about other peoples issues. But I am piss poor at acting on my own....with women that is.

I do appreciate the help from many of you, those who threaten me or tell me"***** slappin, hoe ****, whack me blah blah blah" well, I just phase you out and figure you for a friggin wheelchair bound idiot. The others who interact and discuss and "actually read" what I am saying, I listen to. Clooney is one of them and so is another guy who was a pimp? I think?

Hope this clarifies things a tad. Sorry if I offended the wrong person.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, Sart, the point u have noticed of many guys running to a females thread NEVER ends. This is one thing you will notice on these boards. Personally, I never read a thread when I see its from a woman. (Although over the years I would have posted one or two posts on the threads, but barely anything). As far as I am concerned this site is about helping the boys!

LOL, the pimp guy is Player_Supreme. He has a lot of experience and valuable knowledge.

As far as your second post on this thread, you dont need to justify yourself to anybody.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good

So its not just me. That particular post is hitting 120 responses, dont they know she is kind of "the enemy"? It is stunning to watch these blokes throw themselves at C-Do.

Reaction score
Re: and

Originally posted by Sart

For the record, I am not a Don Juan, I am strong, big, an alpha dog, look good BUT am pathetic with women. I always become their bloody friend, I even did it again today with a chick who I have known for years.

Alpha Males do not get curred by women. One thing about being a true alpha male is that you are twice as cunning and your vision on reality is very clear.

In ancient times this trait was needed to guide the groups of families and tribes to safety.

Being big and strong doesn't make you an alpha. No offense Sart.

What did you decide to do with your problem child? Hit it or quit it? And if you live in "the land of down under" How about getting a vegi-mite sandwich and hooking up with Clooney?

And I forgot about your pimping and pandering laws...thanks for the reminder and update.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: and

Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Alpha Males do not get curred by women. One thing about being a true alpha male is that you are twice as cunning and your vision on reality is very clear.
I'd have to disagree. Being an Alpha Males simply means you rule the males in modern society. The men respect you, but not all the women. I've seen tons of Alphas get whipped by dominant women. Experience and natural ability are still important.

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: and

Originally posted by California Love
I'd have to disagree. Being an Alpha Males simply means you rule the males in modern society. The men respect you, but not all the women. I've seen tons of Alphas get whipped by dominant women. Experience and natural ability are still important.
Then you haven't seen the 1% or so, who are true alpha's. Alpha's are naturally dominante. Can't have it any other way. This isn't something that you can learn off an e-book.

Look up my post called "the states of being" I think its under anything else or this one.

And this whole alpha male thing is one of my complaints with what is going on, on this site. Imagine a nerd trying to act like an alpha because some idiot in a e-book said to do so.

Now imagine him in a environment with real alpha's.

Now see him laid up in the hospital bandaged from head to toe.

Get the vision!

Alpha male-izm isn't something that you put on like a special magic suit and you leap out a tall building and are loved and admired by all the peons below.

Alpha male is a genetic trait that allows you extra hearing...extra sense of smell. Slightly stronger musles...just a wee bit faster than the average male...and that extra dose of animal agressiveness. Your pheremones are geeked up to attract women cause nature desires you to breed. Your sexual drive is over the top...

Your version is that new Grain Society version after the hunter gatherer society was beaten down by civlilization. That pretty white boy with the blond hair and the nice smile who fits into the corporate world like a rabbit in a hat isn't a true alpha male.

If you strip away society and blast us back to raw nature. The true alphas would be running things. That ***** boy you dream about would be fetching my coffee every morning.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Player Supreme

I have yet to read your article so I am shooting blind a little bit. It seems that you are stating a nurture/nature arguement here, that basically it is a genetic characteristic. I wouldn't really have a huge problem with that, but wouldn't that render this site worthless and pointless?

What I mean is, what is the point of trying to achieve something if genetically it simply is not possible?

Reaction score
Re: Player Supreme

Originally posted by Sart

What I mean is, what is the point of trying to achieve something if genetically it simply is not possible?
That is my point exactly. Think about the zeta males out there trying to act like they are alphas.

Now put those scrawny over acting nerds in this type of situation:

http://www.sublimedirectory.com/basement/media/kimbo.wmv

Folks should not worry about that fake alpha males ****. Be what you are. Work on becoming confident and develop your skills at seduction.

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
Damn Sart you are good. You got me pegged man :( I'll be honest now, I'm actually 5'5", I weigh 89kgs, I have 1 front tooth missing, I am cross eyed and the only pu-ssy and tits I've touched were the ones playing on my PC monitor after waiting for 7hrs for it too finish downloading a 4 minute clip. I have a steel plate in my head too, after getting into a car crash and I'm only 20 and already losing my hair.

When girls see me they start changing direction and look straight ahead. My Penis is only 4 inch when erect. I wouldn't know how to get a root in brothel if my life depended on it.

Oh I'm from Sydney too my man, Eaglevale, wanna hang out some night and mack on some ladies? :)

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Player Suprme

Thanks mate, I'll give it a read. Basically, I see the point insofar that Alpha Males cannot be a majority. I would have said that I am an alpha male but, sometimes, I will run into a guy who simply has an edge on me and can read me. I am probably more like the liutenant relying on the alpha male drill seargent to make my men move.

As for Big Willy? What are you talking about there son, did I hit a nerve? It seems out of context.

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
As for Big Willy? What are you talking about there son, did I hit a nerve?
Na just ****ing around man ;) You make a valid point though.

Although I am from EagleVale, what suburb you from?

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Willy

I am in Highgate Hill, north side. I am originally from Lane Cove, once again, north side of a difffernt river

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: and

Originally posted by Player_Supreme
That pretty white boy with the blond hair and the nice smile who fits into the corporate world like a rabbit in a hat isn't a true alpha male.
Sh*t!! There's no hope for me then!! :D