Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

once ur in a relationship...

apodyopsis

Don Juan
Reaction score
ne guidlines for once ur in a relationship? do u do something EVERY weekend, only call her a few times, do the dates always have to be special, or movies once in a while fine, stuff like that. i decided it was time that i got in a relationship, maybe itl turn serious, but right now i just wanna have fun. but, i found its so much easier to just "mack" or flirt with numerous girls then to just be attached to some1, so ne advice from those who have been in a real relationship would help

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmm me too- I'm concidering going into an exclusive relationship and would really like to hear some comments too...:rolleyes:

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you're in a relationship you behave the exact same way. As things goes on ease up some on the mystery and challenge but make sure there you are ALWAYS at least somewhat mysterious and challenging.
Try to make sure to see her at least once a week, but it doesn't have to be on the weekend, try not to go over 2 weekends in a row without spending a weekend with her. Please don't be one of those guys who never sees his friends and has no life outside his girlfriend, I see this way too much and it's pathetic what happens to these guys. Make sure to hang out with the guys every weekend and to keep talking to girls, u want your gf always on her toes.
Anyways that should be a good start. Remember when the relationship becomes more serious you still behave pretty much the same way you did to get her, just ease up on it some so she feels things are going somewhere and aren't standing still.

apodyopsis

Don Juan
Reaction score
thx for the reply, i that makes sense. i know what u mean about those guys who devote every second to their gf, n im avoiding that at all costs

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
have fun with it, but please don't become pvssywhipped. nobody likes those guys after that happens. also, you can lighten up on the mysteriousness (is that a word?), but keep her guessing/on her toes. you shouldn't need to raise the interest level too much, but you don't want to let it fall by being a boring boyfriend. read the posts on LTR's in the DJ Bible. here you are: DJ Bible, scroll down to find the LTR section :cool: