Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On your last first date...

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Logic got me thinking about this. I recently went out on a first date with this girl...I used kino a bit, but it wasn't my intention to go in for a kiss. The first time out with somebody, as we feel each other out, it's not my prerogative to get intimate. If things are cool, the next time out things should get moving.

One night stands and slutz don't count in what I said above.

I don't think there is any set strategy on how to get what your after. If a kiss happens the first time out or second, it's not the end of the world.

I'm trying to find a post someone had written on why they don't kiss on the first date...can anyone find that?

Do many of you kiss close (whatever the fukk that is) on the first date? What is kiss close? Kiss?

Harry Cash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey matius

Man, you're really missing some fun and getting worries for nothing.

The kiss close is an indicator of a good date. In my point of view, it does not have anything to do with ONS. ONS has to do with sex.

I'll agree with you if you talk about having sex on the first date. That girl isn't LTR material.

The end-of-date kiss is the perfect intimacy level to assure your confidence to get it going. It gives you the info you already know in most cases: that girl is fine and the date was fine too, so why don't celebrate it with a kiss, what automatically means that the girl thinks you're fine too.

Finish a date with a kiss isn't an objetive, it is the natural sequence of a good date to me.

You know, but that's just what I have to say.

Hope it helps..

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's cool man, I'm not really worried about it. I can see your point. I think it just depends on the situation.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So taking what Harry Cash has to say in account.

I'd still like to know what Tamalas and the other women on the board feel about this issue. Would they consider it chumpish not to try for a kiss on the first date, a non-issue or just depends type of deal.

* Tribe Called Quest > What's the Scenario Remix

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My last three, 'first dates' ended with a kiss. The two were their ideas, one was by 'accident'. She asked for a hug good-bye, and as I brushed my cheek to hers, our lips met, and it was a very soft kiss. So we both wanted that one.

Kisses, I think, varies depending on the date. I truly believe that if all went well, she may want a kiss and maybe more. If not, it's a hug good-dye.