“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

On hitting women...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
the rule to never hit a woman doesnt apply today - at least in america - that was a rule for yesteryear - nowadays u have masculine wh@res who deserve no respect nor the courtesy that applies to the feminine persuasion since they are no longer true to their womanly nature -

haven't u noticed in the last ten years of tv / movies woman have been kicking men arses complying with the homosexual/fag and wh@re agenda to make the male look weak and the female look strong!!!! its always the white men getting their arses kicked by their female counterparts

as a general rule non-white woman wont hit their man because they know that they will be smitten something fierce and be disfigured and/or deformed for life -- especially latino men who hold their masculinity in high regards and wont let a woman make him anything less --- this applies to arabs and also muslim men who know the place and station of a woman.....other countries and cultures regard american men as pvssies and very effeminate!

just look at tv and movies and real life in america - is it art imitating life or life imitating art?? I say both!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top