Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

on Being the Rebel, Quiet type

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there has been a few questions on whether a guy should be outgoing and talkative vs the silent- rebel type with nothing to say

I had a eye opening realization tonight, Im usually the talkative, in your face, outgoing type at a club/bar

this has gotten me much success with #'s

I went out tonight, and was really tired, bored and sober

I decided to try the silent - quiet guy routine (mostly because I didnt feel like putting an effort to be happy, jovial or friendly)

So while my friends met girl after girl, I just stood mostly silent and checked out the bar and dancers and drank my beer

I tried to be the quiet - rebel type with not much to say

RESULT? ZERO (well with the exception of one girl who took my baseball hat off my head to fvck with me)

but my point is, the shy , quiet guy or the pissed off rebel bad boy has like a 5% chance of scoring vs the outgoing guy who looks like he is having a great time and talking to everyone(80%)

for me, I have always been the quiet, non-effort guy who just dressed nice and went to a bar and stood like a bouncer,this yielded me very litttle scores

Recently (in the past year) I have made a effort to talk to people, be fun, active, social, animated, etc.

I now get at LEAST 2 #'s a night

Sure it takes effort, and doing things you dont feel like doing (i.e. being a fun , outgoing guy is a lot of pressure for me)

but the payoff is great.

I slipped today and didnt feel like socializing too much, and went back to the shy, quiet, reserved , badboy mode

and realized I didnt do too well

so for those of you trying to decide which approach is best, let me tell you from experience, the more LIVELY you are, the more women are attracted to you :)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
See, a lot of people on here happen to confuse "quiet rebel" with "self-conscious loser who acts hard to keep from having to engage in something as uncomfortable as 'social interaction'".

The strong silent type still knows how to hold a conversation and enjoys interacting with people...he just doesn't speak unless he has something to say. The quiet loser just doesn't talk, whether he has something to say or not.

Especially in a club scene, people are looking to have fun and socialize and release their inhibitions. If you're being all inhibited and anti-social, even if you look "cool" doing it, you just don't fit in to that environment.

Sniper2k

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously being an outgoing, fun, happy guy is going to be much more attractive compared to the shy, quiet loner. The outgoing guy brings the excitement, he's the life of the party. We all want to have a kick@$$ time in our lives and the outgoing guy is the one who offers them. The quietguy is a little insecure about himself or simply uninterested, or more like not interesting. Being around a quietguy is no fun, thus you don't feel great about life.

The quietguy may just be someone who is just inhibited or too mature and decides to control himself. He needs to learn to let loose because life waits on no man. By the time he wants to finally go out and have some fun he's stuck in a wheelchair in his nursing home eating jello pudding regreting every moment he had to have fun and decided to be introverted.

GO HAVE FUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN.