Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

on and off girl

J

juanintraining

theres this girl i met a while back and upon meeting her i got her number and began hanging out with her. she goes to a hs diff from mine but we live in the same neighborhood. anyway, it was on and off with her and i didnt get direct signals, plus i had a wrong interpretation of all that challenge bs so basically she ended up starting to see me just as a friend ( prob shouldve made a move before that). anyway, i cut off connection with her for a few weeks and now were talking more, i know more about djing now so i should have better chances, but what im asking is what can i do or not do to show her i mean business and im not here for a friendship... any answering will be appreciated( please dont say read dj bible, i have )

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scenario:

Your friend shows up in a beat up old car. It's got big rust holes in it, the paint is faded and it's obvious the car has been painted several times because several colors are showing. The engine runs terribly and the transmission grinds.

Your friend spends 3 months fixing up this car, then wants to sell it to you and part of the sales pitch is that the car was always well maintained, reliable and has never had problems.

Would you say "Bullsh*t! I KNOW this car. I saw this car when you first dragged it home!"

Well...it's the same with this girl. Unfortunately, she knew you from the old days. It is possible to overcome much of the damage done then, but she'll always remember the old you just as you'd alwasy remember the rust holes in that car.

The only thing you can do is cultivate her for the sole purpose of using her to meet new women. If you have NOTHING else to do on a weeknight, ask her to go bowling with you, or something simple like that, and ask her if she'd like to bring along one of her friends. (hint, hint)

When she has a party, she might invite you, where you're more likely to meet more of her friends (hint, hint)

As far as trying to make a romantic relationship with her? No. Chalk her up to a learning experience and be grateful you're having it now and not later on in life. Be thankful you're learning and that you know what the DJ way is. So many guys out there never learn. Never.

So, do not try to seduce her or you'll not only drive her away, but you'll blow a golden opportunity to tap into a minefield of other females. Be nice to her. Cultivate her as a FRIEND. Then hit on her girlfriends since it's much easier to get a girl while you already have one at your side.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You MIGHT be able to salvage this one but there would be a lot and by alot I mean tons of work that you'd have to do to get her. Depending on how long ago "a while back" was, really determines the amount of time you'd have to use. Also since you're still in HS your ability to use the Alcohol factor is slightly different from someone who is of age. Alot easier for you to get it but more potent and can get you put on time out if you aren't careful. There are alot of factors and since your young I'd recommend just being her friend as well and using her as a route to some of her attractive friends and what not. Not saying you absoultely have not shot but thinking about the amount of time you'd have to put in would make it really really not worth it. You could probaly get with four or five better girls in the time it'll take you to get this one, who you'll probably dump because you won't think its worth it after the whole ordeal is over. Move on bro, use her for what she's worth and don't bother trying to hook up with her.