"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

"On a break" ...?

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
My Ex and I hooked up for about a month. Then she becomes distant. Now, she wants to "take a break".

I'm just curious what everyone else defines "taking a break" as.

Me- I beleive I'ev been dumped pending her success in finding someone else. She'll make it final when she finds him.

(Which I'm cool with. It gives me a ticket to get out there and get some strange myself. I never expected it to last anyway).

Any other interpretations?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta
It's over... Start looking for other prospects immediately. Anyway, why would you want to go back... whatever broke you up the first time will just break you up again.

~Zappa
 

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Over the course of 7 years my ex and I had been on 4 'breaks'. Sometimes you just need time apart.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Why do you need interpretations? You know it's fooken over, go on ... check out some hoochies.
 

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
324
Reaction score
1
Location
SOL III/Terra
Next!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Thanx. I was just curious if any one had any other interpretations.
I've never been on a break before.

I was right though. She called last night and it is over. I guess being "on a break" is easier than telling you to get completely lost.

And you are right Maverick...NEXT !!!!
 
Top