Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OMG! the worst 1st impressio nthat turned out great..!!!

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
well today i was drivign around with my friend and we decided to go to a girls house he knew and talk to her for a while, well we were tlking and just sitting on her trampoline, so we got bored and decided to go walk on the roof of one of the schools right by her house. (why do we do such odd things when we are bored?) well were walkig naround for liek 10 minutes and then we see all these cops with spotlights on. well me and the girl go one way any my friend goes the other way, well me and her get down and as soo nas we try to go somewhere a guy comes and gets us, so i just walked up to him so i didnt make anythig worse. so me and her were there talking to this guy who was really pist and i talked out of most of the stuff. He was goign to take us to jail in the county seat city, but i talked him out of it, and we basicly just had him call our parents. (i got out of it completely for my self cause i have to many ways out of stuf like this) well she didnt get into much trouble casue she goes up there alot. her mom came adn talked to the guy and we walked to her house and got in my car and tried to find my friend. well we drove around for liek 10 minutes while im talkign to her ( all was goign great for the situation) well we saw him getting talked to by the guy who cought us so he got cought, we didnt want ot get out casue we already got out of it. well me and her see him walkign toi his parents car when they showed up and he fliped us off. (i kep us out of a lot of trouble by givign his name cause the guy knew we had another person and the guy knew the girl and he knew our principals and if i gave false info on him and he was cought liek he was then we all would have been in a lot more trouble. ) well i drove her home and droped her off and left... can anyone top that!, it all turned out great to because this girl was really into me. but im woried about my friend, but ill talk to hi mand things will all clear up.. LMK what you think

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by maosrdbf
I think you need to re-attend elementary school.
Hah! Like he ever went :D

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
?

ouch.

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd really like to be the first one to actually REPLY to your message, but you lost me half way through your "post".

It sounds like you hit it off with this girl so go set up a date and tell us how it goes... with paragraphs.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, today I was driving around with my friend. We decided to go to a girl's house he knew, and talk to her for awhile. We sat on her trampoline and talked...but we got bored and decided to walk on the roofs of a school near her house.

After walking for what seemed like 10 minutes, we see all these policemen with spotlights on! We scatter, my girl tagging along with me. We try to get off the roof, but as soon as we do a guy comes and gets us. I walked to him, not to make the situation any worse then I already had.

I talked this guy out of a lot of the punishments and situations he was suggesting, luckily, and instead had them call our parents. Neither of us got in much trouble for this, as her parents know she goes up there often, and I had no problem dealing with my own folks.

Her mom came, talked to the guy, so we walked home. When I got home I got my car, and tried to find my friend (who we assume scattered in a good direction as not to be found).

We found him, he got caught, and was talking to the man who caught us. We didn't bother trying to communicate, as we had already gotten ourselves out of the dillemma. Nevertheless, he gave us the middle finger -- my fault really. I told the guy his name and that there was another individual with us...My reasoning for this was, he would've foundout anyway -- and if I gave any false information...We'd be pretty screwed.

I turned around, and dropped her off.

Someone top that :) .
Retyped and everything. Love me or be unjustly stupid and hate me...