Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Omg My Penis Failed Me!!!!!!!

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm freaking out right now, a girl I have been hanging out with but not really going out with came over to my house tonight. Well I have a history with this girl (we used to go out). So, weve messed around before, but shes religious, and I didnt think anything major would happen until tonight...

We were making out and fooling around for like an hour and a half, and then I fingered her for like 25 min while she gave me a handjob, well during this whole time I had a ROCK HARD ERECTION, and I eventually got on top of her. I whispered to her " I have a condom" and she nodded yes to me, so I went out to get it from the other room.

Now let me explain that I'm a virgin, and I had already Jacked it this morning, but when I went out to get it, my mom talked to me for a few seconds.

I get back in the room and I start kissing her again, when she mentions to me that she only has 10 min before she has to leave so I was trying to get her pants off, and then it happened I LOST MY ERECTION. I freaked out then, and tried to get it back, but I was so hot and worried that I couldnt!!! So she told me that maybe we better "wait till next time"

Guys I'm freaking out about this, and I dont want to talk to any of my friends about it cuz I'm kinda embarrassed, please help I've never been the kind of guy to not get a hard on!!!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Relax.
2. Don't post this in BOTH forums.
3. Keep condom with you next time, instead of other room.
4. Empty house so you don't have to talk to any parents before having sex.

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its either performance anxiety or talking to your mom

one time I thought the house was empty and I was jerking it in the bathroom, when suddenly my mom yells something from across the house and it totally killed my hard on

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA eventide, thats funny, but seriously dude, listen to what the guy said on the reg forum, good stuff there.

Don't worry to much, unless you were drunk, or 50 you got nothing to worry about. As many men will testify "The Penis has a mind of its own."

lollipop

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by animal crackers
I whispered to her " I have a condom" and she nodded yes to me, so I went out to get it from the other room.

Now let me explain that I'm a virgin, and I had already Jacked it this morning, but when I went out to get it, my mom talked to me for a few seconds.

You talked to your mom with a hard on? You're sick,man!

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RELAX!

Hey, man. The problem was too much stress in the situation. You said that you're a virgin; you may have had a little stage fright, apprehension about giving up your virginity, worries about STDs, whatever. Then, you didn't have a condom on you, you had it in another room; this leads to the stress of having to go around the house with an erection looking for the ever-elusive condom. Then, as if that wasn't enough, you had to talk to your MOTHER! This final straw can be enough to make someone impotent before sex; this can make you worried about getting caught, walked in on, heard, and plus, the last person (other than the girl) that you see before having sex is your mother!

This all led you to lose your erection. Then, you had the stress of having to try to get it back up. The stress of feeling like you have to get it back up can lead to an extended refractory phase (the amount of time it takes to get it back up).

Most of this could have been avoided by having the condom on hand. Be prepared and as I always say, RELAX!

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens a couple times in every guy's life. Everyone will say relax, and you won't be able to, but it's exactly what you have to do.