Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OMFG!!!.....its another boot camp Journal and MORE

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Nicks bootcamp journal...

Ok guys here is the low down I know this thread has been done before but fvck im new so now im doing this thread. It’s a journal im sure you guys figured that out when you read the subject. This isn’t just any journal this is a Boot Camp journal know I been to boot camp before for the Australian army and from what I read about the first week of the DJ boot camp. The army aint got 5hit on DJ. Anyway back to the topic at hand im going to keep a journal on my progress through the 8 weeks of boot cam you guys feel free to give me your thoughts and criticisms or lack there of.......ladies and gentlemen I promise I will try to put a entry in everyday. Ok I think a little back ground information is in order and here it is:

Height: 170cm, 5.58 feet
Weight: 70-72 kg, 154, 158 pounds
eyes: Brown
Colour: Dark or some would say Heavily Tanned
body hair: None
overall looks: Im not in love with my self but I have been told im attractive
nationality: Italian

ok other information im 18 I never really bother to pickup much till I turned 18 know im really into it and to be honest I do get girls but I could get better and more. I have never been in love. Oh yeh I use to be the nice guy till I met this girl called Emily and didn’t get anywhere for six months. What else I have never had a go for more then 3 weeks. Virgin BUT I MUST STRESS THE FACT THAT IT’S BY CHOICE. I changed my mind know so yes know I would **** a girl as long as she’s hot for the first time. If I forgot anything im sure u guys will get to know more about me through the next 8 weeks..........Just a thanks to al the guys who are going to follow my progress. I will officially start Monday the 10th of May and hopefully il get a few pictures of my self uploaded on this thread..........i also decide from the infinte wisdom of my friend to stop wanking completly and entirley for well as long as i can last transiton from wanking 2 times a day to 0 is goign to be hard

Last edited:

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Monday 10th of May 2004 2:17 AM

Week 1 Day 1

Hey guys
This is the first day of the rest of my life. Last night I went out clubbing I picked up 1 girl an 8 and I didn’t get a Number close in my view that wasn’t good enough. So now im in boot camp. Ok I have basically just read over the first week I read al the exercises and I don’t lack confidence so I think I can do it fairly easily (always the optimist). I got a new job so il be going to the city later to pick up a contract, in about 12 hours so that’s going to make adequate training grounds. I think I will stick to the criteria and not go beyond saying Hey to the girls I make eye contact with. So wish me luck guys im going into the city my goal is eye contact and saying “Hi” to a minimum of 10 attractive women. Il keep use updated with another post today after I get back from city. L8ta guys

P.S I just wanted to add 1 more goal. Im going to be in the army in 6 months to a year so my goal is to get as much pussi as I can before that time. Just incase im sent to Iraq were im thinking it will be hard to use my DJ skills.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
masteralios whats so worthwile about my journal is i am giving you the opputunity to watch me grow from wannabe who gets some women to a DJ who gets alot of fine women. I am putting my self out here so i can get some help when i need it just incase i stumble along the way ITS UP TO U GUYS if use want to help. If youse dont theres no hard feelings....anyway cya later bro hope to hear from u. Plus u might just find it intresting....

Da Joa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the journal idea - keep it up man, I'll be rootin' for ya.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, this is funny.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Monday 10th of May 2004 2:17 AM

Ok guys leaving for city soon........ey is this thread going to keep moving to the back of the lists?????...or can this thread stay on the first page ?? if so how???

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a gay ad taken out of the newspaper. Skips the personal info and go straight to the action please. Thank you!

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Monday 10th of May 2004 5:47 PM

"Baby steps brother Jackson Baby steps" I don’t know were I heard that from but its a good quote I thought about it and well I came to the decision if I take baby steps there’s no way that I should start saying Hi on the first day. So today I started with baby steps my first step is eye contact. I noticed not many people keep eye contact I don’t know if they feel intimidated or what (I was smiling while I gave eye contact) but anyway I tried my best I picked out a person approaching me and kept eye contact mostly females and I definitely got some eye contact back half of them didn’t hold for more then 3 seconds. I felt totally comfortable its natural after a while I was doing it and I dint even notice kind of like breathing. All in all I think I done good today first day I held eye contact with allot of HB........tomorrow im going to the shops (mall) so I think ill start with the eye contact and "HI".........Now at the train station there was this one HB I gave here eye contact and a smile and she held eye contact for quite a while and I caught her looking a few times after that but since im taking baby steps I didn’t act.

PS I was wearing a suit....no tie untucked shirt MAFIA STYLE....hahaha

PSS Sorry if first day was boring tomorrow will be more interesting since ill be saying hi also

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever works for you!

PS I was wearing a suit....no tie untucked shirt MAFIA STYLE....hahaha

PSS Sorry if first day was boring tomorrow will be more interesting since ill be saying hi also
For some reason I find this hilarious! Don't you?

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you're going to say hi to random girls at the mall? haha. you'll probably only get a hi and a smile back. i use to do this when i was 15!

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tails
you're going to say hi to random girls at the mall? haha. you'll probably only get a hi and a smile back. i use to do this when i was 15!
Well what do you suggest im confident with girls and people in general i can start a conversation with a stranger you think i should skip to week 2? ........skip the saying hi to randoms ????????

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black_Italian
Well what do you suggest im confident with girls and people in general i can start a conversation with a stranger you think i should skip to week 2? ........skip the saying hi to randoms ????????
yes, don't do the random hi thing. believe me. i was in the same situation as you. i too am very confident. i even talk out loud to one person that i know in a bus while there are like 10 other people listening. i use to go to the shopping center and say hi to random girls. i did it not long ago at tafe (school), every girl that walked by: "hi!" they usually smile and say hello but keep walking. and that is what i expected, i was just having some fun. but that is all you'll get from random hello's. if a girl is walking by, she won't usually stop and start talking to you. it's just best to try a girl who's sitting down alone somewhere. it's easier to start a conversation, because she's not going anywhere.

but i don't do that anymore, heh heh. i believe it's just too much effort. i let the girls chase me. THEN i chase back. but that's just me.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tails
yes, don't do the random hi thing. believe me. i was in the same situation as you. i too am very confident. i even talk out loud to one person that i know in a bus while there are like 10 other people listening. i use to go to the shopping center and say hi to random girls. i did it not long at tafe (school), every girl that walked by: "hi!" they usually smile and say hello but keep walking. and that is what i expected, i was just having some fun. but that is all you'll get from random hello's. if a girl is walking by, she won't usually stop and start talking to you. it's just best to try a girl who's sitting down alone somewhere. it's easier to start a conversation, because she's not going anywhere.

but i don't do that anymore, heh heh. i believe it's just too much effort. i let the girls chase me. THEN i chase back. but that's just me.

Ok since your more experienced then me ill listen im going to skip straight to week 2 cause I am confident enough (I can say hi to just about anyone and I can make a fool of my self in public an not care what people think). Bro I know what TAFE is im from Australia. Thanks for the advice man.

Week 2 will commence Tomorrow in 1 day I progressed a whole week im such a sickcunt lol.........

Anyway ill start week 2 tomorrow ill keep posting the diary entries in every day..........................l8ta guys

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Monday 10th of May 2004 11:51 PM

Hey boys.
Ok I just read about week two and it seems hard but ill try my best and im definitely using the 3 second rule. I go to gym so I thought I might start a convo with a guy there asking about there gym program, the rest of the convos ill just leave to chance. I am giving my self till Sunday to get 10 convos with people. This one will be a challenge but I think I can do it. Il have my first convo done by tomorrow about this time or maybe my first 2 anyway I need some sleep………L8ta boys

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hi good work on this.

I've started a log like this also but I have not posted it online.

Keep up the good work dude!