Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Okay, this threw me. "Sex is not an important part of a relationship" WTH?

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man. I was just BSing with my ex last night, I had to go over there to get some clothes that I left. So we were talking about how much better our relationship was when we first got together (I know, I know), and the topic of sex came up.

We used to get all freaky, having sex everywhere; counter tops, in her dads Lazy Boy, on the floor in the middle of the living room at her parent's house (at 3:00 in the morning). I asked her WTF happened to all that, and she says....and I quote: "I don't think sex is an important part of a relationship".

I was more than a little taken back by that, because I'm not at all a shallow guy, but I think sex is a key ingredient in a relationship. When we first met, she was a size 3, and she had a hot little body, big boobs, nice ass. Primo.

She got on the Depo shot and -slowly- got bigger. I didn't trip because I loved her and I'm not the kind of guy to leave a girl because of something like that. But the sex slowly dropped off and got boring. Now she's a size 13-14 and just happened to mention the other day that she's giving up on the dieting (she was never really that into it) and would just stay that way.

I don't understand the mindset. Now she's only into sex when were both drunk. I know I shouldn't be banging my ex, but I'm not really ready to move on to somebody else just quite yet ;)

Damn, I'm an ass.

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Reaction score
My personal opinion is that she is just talking out of her a55 about that sex thing. I think that after a while, if ur not careful, that sex might become boring. If ur with a person for a while (like my ex) i realized that i wasnt doing the things i used to do when we were first together. I stopped trying to seduce her. Whenever one of us wanted to do it, we did it. That was it. The romance and the seduction was gone.. and it got kinda boring.

Now we are broken up, but i started seeing her again for the sex (HB91/2) and since i am using all kinds of the seduction techniques on this site, she is going crazy. She wants me all the time. She begs sometimes....

So i think she was just talkin bs. I think she just wants to be swept off her feet again.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Double post.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you may be right. She did go through this whole 'I'm not petite and cute anymore' thing. Guys used to hit on her at the beginning, and once she put on the weight, nobody pays attention to her. I asked her how much she gets hit on now, and she said never.

I find that hard to believe, she's got some big boobs....I don't know. Seduce my ex...it kind of goes against the grain of sosuave.com.

I'd seriously like to flip things around on her, make her want me back. That seems to be the way it goes eventually anyway. My other ex's want me back too. Wacky *****es.