Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Okay girlie ? But please bear with me

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As an aromatherapist and make-up artist now. New career and loving life. Today, I had a number of make-overs to do. This is a part-time gig but pays the bills while I am starting my company and well, I love it. (so when in need please feel free to shoot over you beauty tips, don't be embarassed.) I have some great at home remedies for acne, stubble and well smelling great with out paying for pricey cologne. Honest.

Anyways, today.. I did a number of different people. Hence I am pooped and ordered pizza. Actually, I had a date but the guy sort of flaked and then didn't and well did and then didn't.. Men!!!! He did in the end but whatever.... moving on...Sigh....

But for me now it's not about getting into the sack too soon. Or replacing someone so readily. I need some time to just focus on me and be happy. SOmeone on here gave that insight and thanks. It's not about finding a new man. I am obviously, still stuck on former DJ. By the way since his last call and then my email nadda word. I used some of your advice on him and finally, said no more. My email was a little over the top but whatever. I really wanted to post it in here for input but too embarassed. Plus I copied some exact advice. So sue me! It was good...Moving on....LOL..Still hurting a bit.

ANyways, I was wondering how in general you men felt about make-up, perfume and girls, I mean the girly girls like me that have all sorts of scrubs, cocoas and shampoos that smell great. Love , just love the stuff, the more natural ie essential oils the better.I am a beauty junkie and always have been.

I am the only artist in the store where I work that does very natural applications. I mean, hey me neither would I want all that goop on me when I kiss a gal. I do have a passion for lipstick and the more sexy the better. Love dark lips not Tammy Fay Red. But a deep berry on big lips. Wow! Or a gloss and hardly any color. So....(and no I am not a lesbian, lol!)

Well, some of the girls that I did today. They were very young. Early 20's and wanted me to use all these really wild colors. I urged some to stick with the classics but this one chick said she had a hot date and wanted Blue Flag! Trust me if you saw the color you would say, hey I ain't takin' to a fourth of July event. Not yet. Mainly the younger ones wanted all these funky colors. I did it but as subtle as I could. ANd I also noticed their dress. Wore much less clothing than I ever would at that age. Sure, I live in a tropical climate but still...Just wondering if there is a general opinion on looks and the "look" your dream boat" would carry. Make-up included. Or do you even care? Seems like today people are walking around half naked? WHat's up with that? AM I just an old fart. I def, notice a trend.

Just wondering your take. I mean hell, I am a woman and I love all that **** but more the aromatherapy stuff that is a little more unisex. I could make you guys a DOn Juan massage oil that would send you through the ceiling and your date:) LOl But seriously, I think some is good and necessary. SHows a little sexuality, womanliness and all.... but as far as makeup what is your take. I love the lips done and the face to well, just look fresh, young and dewy.

May sound queer and if you guys think so, then fine but I often get my best input from men. I personally, love the very golden, dewy bronzed look.

Do you associate the look with a certain type. I mean I am not retarded. If a woman is in spandex with sx different eye shadow colors on (bright), falsies and stilettos on.. then we know her type but just wondering what in general if you can even generalize the man's preference is. Do you even care. Do you look for different things dep. on what stage you are at?

And also....

And as far as products. Do you guys on here spend a lot on skincare and ****. Hair I know. Especially, balding. A tip for that is buying Rosemary essential oil and taking a couple of drops and using it for stylying after you shampoo. Works and well smells nice on a man...

Thanks.

PS I do say in any LTR or marriage the golden rule is to keep some mystery and not always let your man see you plucking your eyebrows, changing your ta****, doing your hair. Separate bathrooms is key and well as long as you look your best , have a smile on your face and he does too then it should be all about fun! But keep some clothes on and make-up to a min, men!

Ditto, thanks!
Tamales

Last edited:

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally like it when a girl has that weird stuff, it reminds me that I'm a man and that we're different.

As for the funky colours, I am a fairly old fashioned kind of guy, I open doors for people and whatnot, and I prefer a classy looking dame. Wearing the weirdest **** possible just to get attention will not get me interested in the least. A woman who knows she is a woman and isn't afraid to be proud of that is my favourite kind of girl.

Don Juan Oil eh? I have some Kama Sutra Cherry Almond that is pretty good stuff, and Im not a big fan of stuff for myself. I was my hair and clean myself up good but all that extra stuff just skeeves me out. I'm always open to try something new, lemme know what this funky oil is and I'll give it a shot.

As for getting feedback, hell ask me anything. I'm shameless ;)

Starwind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, that was a pretty long post....hehehe....

Make-up and perfumes are nice, in moderation. I don't like it when women wear too much of either, especially perfume, since it can really overpower people. I notice a lot of really trashy girls wear tons of perfume and makeup.

Colors... well, as long as they're nice, normal colors (no plaid lipstick or anything like that), it's all good. I'm not too picky there, myself.

In general, I like classy women; girls that can dress nice without looking half-naked get my attention the most. Modest clothing, modest amounts of makeup and perfume, etc.

BTW, why do you call yourself Tamales? Are you hispanic or do you just like tamales? :D

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just thinking about Darwin and the evolution of species...

What young people wear and how they behave (clothes, makeup, going out, getting loud, etc....) is usually a bit overt, which makes us older types look quiet by comparison.

What the youngsters are doing from the age of 12+ is sexual advertising. They do it because the hormones insist on it, the species survives on it and, well, they can do it because they've got the body and the phermones for it.

From my vantage, the clothing, makeup and accessories that are subtle and understated usually display refinement, quality, class and self-assurance.

Overt or anything in excess usually identifies someone who is lower class, unrefined and w/o taste. Their message (sexual advertising) is blunt and/or crude and aimed for the lowest common denominator (think: anything done on spring-break, "fads" as opposed to "style"--why is it French women can get a dress and have it look classy on them 30 years later??? Think about that...)

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THanks.. And long.. you bet. But staying home on a Sat. night sucks. Anyways great input Red. And I agree. Where I live the girls run around half naked. Even in upscale shopping stores. My male friend who now lives in another state came back home for a visit and even commented, while visiting me at work , "gee... I forget how the girls dress so sexy down here." We had just seen a girl with a tiny weeny tube top and low and I mean low jeans. She had the body but well, not to go out in the day. WHatever floats your boat and hell, I'd do her make-up:)

I won't give the city, rather state but let's just say some think we don't know how to count. ANd the city is known to be a sort of flashy place like LA but not as big;)

ANd if you ever been here, you'll know what I mean. Maybe there's a tiny bit of French in me. Oh La La.. LOL!

Star, hardly hispanic. Just liked the name and thought it had a nice sound to it and sort of fit. But now I am thinking I might go with Oh La La!. Hehe.

Have to work today again.. But thanks for the input. Another day of make-overs and gawdy colors ..lol.
:cool:

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A cute girl is a cute girl no matter what she wears, my ex-gf had a great fashion sense but she could have worn a paper bag and still looked stunning, but I definitely agree it should be a girly-girl look.

El brujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey tamales, I'm not from the US, so I don't understand the hints of what city it could be, just tell us...:D

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some great at home remedies for acne, stubble and well smelling great with out paying for pricey cologne. Honest.
Hmmm homemade cologne... sounds interesting. Could you make a seperate post on this?

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that'd be great . And how about some kinda foaming facial cleanser , I find the cheap NATO cam-cream really gums up my pores.

oskiano

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excessive perfume, make-up, and time spent putting it on are major turn-offs, but lotions oils, quality aromas are very cool.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tamales

I won't give the city, rather state but let's just say some think we don't know how to count. ANd the city is known to be a sort of flashy place like LA but not as big;)

Hahahah that can't count thing gave the state away... Miami??

Hot women are hot women no matter what they wear, although I have a thing in particular for sundresses. And too much makeup and fakeup is bothersome, but some is good. And a woman should smell good but not overload on perfume.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow..feel priviledged fellas..we have our own DJ Cosmetic advisor! :p

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Well, some of the girls that I did today. They were very young.
One day, I hope to be able to use those sentances in a very different context.

Just wondering if there is a general opinion on looks and the "look" your dream boat" would carry.
Ever see an Audrey Hepburn movie?

If a woman is in spandex with sx different eye shadow colors on (bright), falsies and stilettos on..
Sadist on stiletto heals ... whoa! Mr. Jones likes how that feels

Do you guys on here spend a lot on skincare and ****.
I shower with a loofah every day.

some think we don't know how to count
Could it be Florida?

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Short TImer... Audrey hun.. There was a guy on here that saw my pic and used her name to describe me. Earlier thread but funny..

ANd sure, I will give a separate post on cheap great ideas for guys. I am an expert in one thing and that's cosmetics and aromatherapy products and well, anything natural. For men there are simple easy things you can do and cheap that will make a big difference.. Well, not all cheap but tonight I will post a thread on all sorts of tips, remedies, products that actually work. I mean maybe not a 100% but hey, I have devoted my life to studying this so, if there is one thing I know it's products. (Certainly, not spelling so no digs on that. Not that i can't but I am a horrible typist) IE, The chemicals in your products and simple and easy solutions for you to look your best and hence feel better about yourself.

Trust me on this. I will work on it now and if you don't care. Then no worry. This is not meant for attention. I actually truly want to give my help if I can for those that might be interested. I have dropped virtually thousands on crap and along the way I have earned a degree and well, helped a lot of customers. Satisfied ones at that. You don't need to spend a lot but finding the right solution for you is well worth it. And heck, if you have the bucks to spend then I will address that too.

Plus, I love talking and really love talking about this ****. It is my life's passion . Not vanity but I am totally into aromatherapy and it's many benefits. Blah blah blah..

Keep in mind. THis will be only one thread. The men will hunt me down and kill me if this becomes a beauty tip board! ANd well after this I'll have to start charging. I mean some of my tips have to remain secret:)

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tamales,

I don't really need the beauty tips, cause I already know I'm beautiful. ;)

But, as far as the girly smells and the make-up thing, it got me thinking. One of my recent girlfriends of about two years ago, always smelled terrific. I don't know what she used to make her smell so good, but after our break-up, I really missed that smell. I think it was some kind of shower/bathing product. She used to do a lot of shopping at Bath& Bodyworks. We used to give each other massages using special scented oils that she had.

I consider myself manly, but it's great when women know all about this good smelling stuff. I really miss her smell. My most recent ex never wore anything that smelled good. I don't remember her smell at all. A great smelling girl is something I added to my list of must haves, in my future girlfriends.

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is that even though a guy may not say anything, we like it when women smell all girly. And I like a nice touch with the make-up. I don't like too much. A little lipstick is fine, but I'd rather not notice the rest. I like a more plain look. Very little make-up, or make-up that is so skillfully applied you barely notice it.

God, I miss her smell! Even her hair smelled great. Why'd you have to remind me?