Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ok she said I love you help

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this girl I was using the don juan stuff mike deangelo kind stuff said she loves me like twice. What do I say back that a don juan type thing would be to say?

Haha pretty cool cause she bever use to like me b4.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she says it again, say "thanks, that's very nice."

SideShow Bob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well , you're going to have to give more information...

Are you actually dating?

Are you LTR ?

And of course, how do you feel about her ?

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no not dating. whats ltr? I use to really like her but I only like her like a little bit.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to get her upset....say thank you

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do a Han Solo and say

"I know you do"

Turalyon999

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn it if your going to quote star wars do it right

Han
"I know"

-sorry, fav movie

Reaction score
"Well, we both have something in common."

"Are you talkin' to me?! Are you talkin' to me?! There isn't anyone else in the room; you must be talkin' to me."

If you love her back, let her know. If you don't... just answer with something funny and get outta there.

Wait until 6 months of dating to tell her you love her if you do. Not before.

Wolf in sheep's clothing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This reply is basically for the LTR situation ("I love you" doesnt count if she says it right after she's had a screaming orgasm :D )

Depends on what she means when she uses the word 'love' and what YOU mean when you use it. I dont think a lot of women take the word as serious as men do. For them it is sort of a 'moment' word - she is relaxed, content and happy with your company and so she feels love for you and she tells you so.

Most men, though, take the word as a sign of commitment - which is probably true as she will see it as a sign of advancement in the relationship. I think its because men by their nature do not usually openly express their feelings so when you say "I love you" it comes out as a major expression of interest. And women see it as such because normally their man isnt saying much about his feelings at all.

I've had a similar situation happen to me with the girl I've been seeing. She lives interstate from me - its a casual relationship because of this - and she was visiting for a long weekend and she says "I love you". I was definetely not ready to say it - and not comfortable saying it either - so I just kissed her pationately and gave her an intense hug. Basically I gave her a non-verbal confirmation that I shared the feeling.

I did finally tell her I loved her too, about a month later. She was happy, felt she was in a loving, caring relationship and preceded to bonk my brains out for the rest of the weekend. Does it mean our relationship has advanced a step - yes, but doesn't mean we should now be planning living together, marriage etc etc. We've just validated to each other that our relationship is more than just sex.

But I do live by that basic rule that says "dont tell her you love her until she says it first and you know she means it." And yes, do wait until you've been going out for a few months.

dontmindme

Don Juan
Reaction score
i say... kiss her. that way she won't say anything else, and u won't have to say anything. well.. at least until the kiss is over.

Nannu

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I love you"

Yeah, this is very good for you if you are in a LTR. When a girl says "I love you" to you without you saying it first (as it should always be done by the way), then she is letting you know that she wants a LTR with you.

The age old principle: Girls want what they can't have.

So, you need to not say it just yet. My best policy is to say I love you to her with your eyes and kiss her passionately when she says it to you. But don't say IT! Make her preen the phrase out of you with nagging, coaxing, manipulation, begging, and other famous female behaviors.

Trust me on this. Us, as guys, are vulnerable to that phrase. Girls fall in and out of love as fast as the seasons change but us, no. When we start telling a girl that we love her, we begin to concede to her feminine powers. This is the truth. It is one of the qualities that make us male. When we say something, we mean it. As a result, we are also much much more hurt by it if the relationship ends up not working out in the long run. Saying "I love you" means more to a guy than it does to a girl. We can't just get a haircut and forget about a relationship.

When you make a girl have to work very hard to preen the "I love you" phrase out of you, you are increasing your value to her by being a challenge. You are telling her "You are going to have to work a little harder to win me over". She will keep telling you that she loves you. She will keep bugging you by hinting at the fact that you haven't said it to her yet. But deep down inside, she loves you for it because she knows that you are valuable and will not give your heart away to her feminine powers so easily.

Of course, you can take this too far. The key is to not SAY it but to show it. Get her small gifts here and there to let her know you are thinking about her (provided that you are).

Don't say "I love you" until you really actually totally mean it. When she says it, SHOW her that you love her back. Be creative. By saying it, you are giving up some of your freedom so make her work to hear it.

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok maybe I should of said this before ;-)....but I use to like her lot and tell her I love her alot. SHe didnt like me alotu could say friends zone or whatever.But then I stumbled upon don juan and michael de angelo. Ive only been doing this stuff for 2 and a half months. When she says it she asks me if I love her and I say Sure *in exaggerated new yorker accent" which makes her laugh and shuts her up.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was thinking the exact ssame thing, what if a girl said i love you to you.

i would just go with "i know" and kiss her passionately. after that, i dont know just yet. i guess i have to read the posts above this one.

gr8one

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF????

What ever happened to saying,
I LOVE YOU
Back?????

So WHAT if you don't really mean it! You might get some booty out of it! People are so afraid to say those words n junk. It's NO big deal!!! NOT like you gonna marry the girl etc....Geez!

I agree about playing hard to get n sh|t, but you have to know when to close the deal...ESPECIALLY IF SHE says I LOVE YOU first!...after all...that's WHY you're in the game right? Pu$$y I mean,...you guys remember what that feels like right?..lol..just making sure.

I'm sorry, but SOMEBODY HAD to grow some balls and post THIS reply........lol

:cool:

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to know a girl who'd say "I Love You" to anyone. Hell, she even said it to me a couple of times and I barely knew her and never even talked to her until I did a project with her in school and I stopped talking to her after the project was done. To some girls, I Love You probably carries more weight than when others say it, like the aformentioned girl. I wouldn't take it with too much salt, just kind of move onto something else to talk about is my advice.