Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ok I'm confused, please help

andyh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Background:
Met this chick at a party this summer, we talked a lot and we also made some kino and huggin'. Got her msn, we've been talking ocassionly. then i met her at a pub and she was sitting in my lap and i thought she had a high IL. then at newyears she invited me to a dinner/small party. but i couldn't come.

Now, two days ago at msn she asked me to come to the pub with her (not a date, we often go out with our friends it's just that her friends an my haven't went out together), i got her number and told her i call to set things up. so we went out and she acted all interested in me. but she was waiting and calling for some more friends to come, one of em was a guy, didn't care tough(she was acting interested in me) when he came she was a little mad at him, didn't answer him and stuff.

she was talking to me more than him during the whole night but they went away for like 5 min two times and i dunno what they did. then later her friends told me that they were bf/gf but she didn't want it to come out(player?? does she want to keep her opportunities open??)

to the question. Is she worth pursuing? she has a bf but her signals are stronger than anything i've ever seen before. i caught her looking into my eyes a couple times and then we got real deep eye contact. i know yall prolly say i'ma next her but i don't wanna give up so easy. i don't belive she's ljbf'ed me cuz we've only talked like 5 times.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** it dude, shes mind ****ing you. Get out while you still can.

If she wants you she'll come for you, make her actually prove it.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's almost impossible to get out of the friends zone... Notice the word almost, though. :)
Do what you feel like doing, as long as it's not AFC shiz. All in all, it should be a good experience for you.