"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Oh what happened to me at the club (girl fight part 11 i think)

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
This story is kinda long, I wasn't scared. I went to the club with my girlfriend (HB10 past bully) Her friends were supposed to be there. We met with them in the club they were just chillin at the bar. They both givin me the evil eye. Im smiling at them totally positive saying hello ladies. They say hi to me with a smirk
I rolled my eyes and took my girl to the dance floor. after bumpin n grindin WAHOO!:eek: we went back to the bar for a few drinks we talked for a while but her 2 friends were tryin to leave me out of the conversation, not like I could blame them after all I did beat their arses LOL. My girl goes to the bathroom and here's where all the trouble began. One of them walks up to me and grabs my dvck and says it seems like your pen is out of ink. Maybe they were drunk or somethin but I laughed it off. I was like well "The milks gone Baaad" (yall know what im talkin about if yall saw the rick james skit on chapelle show.) The other one tells me to shut up. I did, because I knew their plan. They wanted to get me to tease them back to the point that they could try their hand at beating my arse again. I didn't let that happen. The one that told me to shut up said let me be frank with you, she tried to unbutton my shirt. I was like HELLL NO!!! i moved away from that situation, I kinda danced on the dance floor blending with the group for a while till my girl got out the bathroom. So she gets out and I return back to the bar. One of the girls, the one that touched my dvck was drunk now im sure and she brought up the fight we had in the park. She said that she had some unfinished business to take care of. My girl tried to stop her but she was outta control. Me bein a smart alec said "wow, those flashbacks must be powerful" She tried to throw a wine glass at me. For some reason I dodged it kinda like the matrix, thats the only way to describe it. It was like slow mo. Her other friend tried to punch me in my face but i dodged it and caught her with a 3pc in her chest. The bouncers kicked me out for that and my girl followed behind me. She said hangin with you is maaad fun. She is the type that like dysfunctional drama. but she's cool. Its her friends im worried about. well thats it in a nutshell, I think i handled myself well. Yall think I did aiight? I hope its over but I think that as long as I have this girl, it won't be.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
You are a masochist or how ever you spell it...
 

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
You should put them in their place...Ive seen these types of girls before, they do this sh1t on purpose to test you, some of them say they like to see a man get mad cause it shows how strong the dude is...I cant belive they are telling you to shut up...Last time a girl told me that I almost slapped her face off of her skull...:eek:
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by joecollapoppa
She is the type that like dysfunctional drama.
That's exactly what this is. :D

Man, do you LIKE this? If not, why don't you find yourself another girl? :confused:
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
I've seen like 6 "girl fight" posts... and ironically they are by the same person. I haven't read through them, so I don't know if anyone brought up this question, but maybe it's YOU that is causing these fights? 99% of people in society won't have this much trouble with a fvcking girl...
 

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
267
Reaction score
3
Poor you...all this energy expended on drunk, no-class ho's. What a f*cked-up world we live in...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top