Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OH NO! Need a prom date what to do?

HooRaPlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok for the last month or so i have beat around the bush and been gettin with a tuff load of girls but none are actually girlfriends. These have all been girls i hook up with one night after i have mastered her and let her give me her phone number. Usually i don't take phone numbers, i give them. This seems to work better because when i give them the digits i say "So what are you gonna do with that?" She says"probably call you?" Then i come back with "Probably, cmon you shouldn't throw away something you had to work for."

Well anyway, don't have a date need a quick and easy way to ask for a date without sounding needy. I probably could do it but like to hear advice.

Help?

Turalyon999

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's simple, you go up to a girl, and say in a calm, confident voice "hey, would you like to go to prom with me"

Simple huh.

siph

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont ask her, you shuld take some amount of control of the situation. The best I ever saw was my friend, a totla jerk, go up to a a really pretty girl and go hey, i want you to go the prom with me. She was taken back by its and he had the uper hand. WHatd she say, yes of course despite him being ugly, he had control. His response, o ok, thats good to known and then a ****y grin. Needless to say he keeps her under his thumb and she would normally be considered out of his league. Be a tough guy

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Siph, I like that approach that your friend used! I'm in the same situation, I got a few different girls to pick from, can't decide which one to ask quite yet. But whoever I choose, I will use that line :D

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
does that approach work with chicks you've never met?

sounds like a great plan.