Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Office Happy Hour - Karaoke, and Chad

DefEx

Reaction score
I'm 46 going on 47 and discovered The Rational Male book about two years ago. Wow. I wish I would have had this information when I was younger. For those who have read it, you know it is an eye opener. That book really helped me to understand my many prior failures and the few inadvertent (I didn't know I was practicing game tactics at the time (blind squirrel stuff)) successes in the woman-department. Very beta and working this very day to kill the beta. So, thank you Mr. @Rollo Tomassi for that. I did buy the other two books and will be reading those soon.

Onwards... yesterday (Friday) I went to an office happy hour for new-hires to the company (myself being one). I was the oldest guy there as most of the new hires are straight out of college. There were roughly thirty (big company) of us there. One young guy (about 22-23 who I will call, hmm... I don't know: "Chad"), who I sit close to at the office and have developed a pretty good friendship with, was there as well. He and I were talking with some of the other new hires and having some drinks. After a couple of hours, I was going to go home and was invited to go out to meet some of the other employees at another bar for more drinks.

Four of us (myself, Chad, a young woman (GIRL-1), and another guy (GUY-1) (both from the office)) go and meet up with some other colleagues at another bar. We drink, play darts, and chat. From there, a smaller group convinces me to go karaoke with them at another place. So, myself, Chad, GIRL-1, another young woman (GIRL-2) and another guy from the office (GUY-2) (who we met up with at the this bar) go to this Karaoke place. GUY-1 decided to go home.

When the five of us arrived at the karaoke bar there were a lot of people there. The stage area for singing was cool and fairly crowded. Mostly young girls milling around and young to middle-aged guys. Very diverse group with karaoke music ranging from rock to rap (pretty rough rendition of Tesla's "Love Song" when we got there but hey, we all can't be rock stars).

Here's the meat: Chad is, I guess you could say, a 'Type A' personality. Alpha? I ended up observing him most of the night as he interacted with everyone. He was outgoing, loud, always had a smile on his face, said encouraging things to everybody (even the drunk dude dancing by himself in front of the stage), was not afraid to approach and talk (to anyone), absolutely was not afraid to go out and take control of the room. Chad is Pook's 'Action ! Action! Action!' guy.

He went up on stage to sing Fergilicious and from that moment, he owned that bar. The girls were all up dancing and went up on stage and were hugging him and taking pictures of him/with him. He was fearless. He was sticking the mic out to others to sing along and everything. Later he got some numbers from a couple of girls who were celebrating a 21st birthday (SMVs 7.5 and 8, in my opinion) and they were telling him he was the best and they loved him. Honestly, it was crazy to me. Chad is decent looking. He has a face that girls like, I guess (he is always smiling), but he doesn't have a ripped physique, or anything like that. Matter of fact, you can tell he has some love handles going on. He was wearing jeans and a T-shirt with some logo on it. Nothing special.

As I looked out over the crowd, some things I noticed: the girls: when some of the prettier girls started getting into it, the other girls around the bar didn't want to be left out and came out to dance and get as close as they could. They couldn't take their eyes off him. The guys: he won over some of the more confident guys in the place; they were bopping their heads along enjoying it. But he was pissing off a lot of the other dudes because their girls were going out and dancing and going gaga over Chad. I swear, the look on some of the guys' faces were deadly. Pretty sure they wanted to beat him down.

The lesson I took away:
As far as I could tell, Chad was being genuine in his interactions with everyone (myself included, as I've known him a couple of months (he has the same personality at work)). He wasn't actually gaming any girls that I could tell. They all came to him. And I am pretty sure it was all because he was having FUN. His fun was intoxicating and he had everyone (well, maybe not some of the guys) having fun. Especially the girls. And as Pook has said (I am halfway through his book) part of it is about being fun and making the girls have fun.

The tip is: be fun. Don't focus on the girls and picking them up. If you are (I am ) as fun as he was, the girls will come to you (me) (this coincides with some of my earlier, fleeting successes with girls. When I was focused on me and my fun, they seemed to come to me). Now, he may have had some game going on but I'm still new to all of that, so I didn't notice a lot of that. All I know is he had the girls on him. Even our female colleagues GIRLS-1&2 were having fun because of him. It seemed he could say almost anything or do anything when he had everyone under his "control."

Earlier in the night I was very reluctant to go out that late but I am so glad I did. I saw a guy who knew his way around a group and proceeded to take it over through sheer force of personality. I learned a lot from him.

I have read Rollo and his blog to learn about the Red-Pill and get an idea of how women and men interact. But I think I had to actually see it for myself, through the lens of the Red Pill, for it to really sink in. And instead of being pissed off at Chad for "getting all the girls" (like I would have been when I was younger) I was actually inspired. I was really happy for the guy. Red-Pill awareness is key to seeing what is happening out there.

Much success fellas. Kill the beta.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the minute he sung on karaoke he would not have got laid, its an instant attraction killer.......however it raises attraction if you put "professional singer" before his name , ....status my friend status