"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

# of sex partners...a true swagger

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Originally posted by Allstar69
i understand that most wouldnt believe me, and by the way i made a mistake when i wrote man female, i have no clue how i typed that. But anyway, the people that dont believe me are either jealous or afraid i been with a lover or family member of their's. I have been to cancun 3 times, vegas 3 times, and plenty of other vacation spots were I added girls to my list. I also stated that I bartend, good looking, a student of DOC LOVE (#1 reason may i add) and i have a sex drive that is damn strong.
Allstar69, I don't know about anybody else but, hey, I believe you man. Like I said, those aren't really hard numbers to achieve these days. In fact, if ya ask a true G, they'll tell ya, it's a little shy of par these days really, but that's ok. That's why I say, if you had 1 or 50, consider yourself blessed.. ;) ...my reply personally was that, I would be more impressed if a brother knew the skills to hold a relationship together. Sex is the easy part, shooot. Like I said, had this been a race or something, I'm positive I can get more leg in one city than you can in all your trips to Cancun, Vegas, and other vacation spots. ;) ...but God blessed me in so many ways, I don't just give it out to any fine lady with T&A. Again, they want my time, they have to earn it like ALL the other countless ladies in my life. ;) If ya want us to be happy for your numbers, well then, I'm proud of ya. :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top