Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

# of sex partners...a true swagger

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Allstar69
i understand that most wouldnt believe me, and by the way i made a mistake when i wrote man female, i have no clue how i typed that. But anyway, the people that dont believe me are either jealous or afraid i been with a lover or family member of their's. I have been to cancun 3 times, vegas 3 times, and plenty of other vacation spots were I added girls to my list. I also stated that I bartend, good looking, a student of DOC LOVE (#1 reason may i add) and i have a sex drive that is damn strong.
Allstar69, I don't know about anybody else but, hey, I believe you man. Like I said, those aren't really hard numbers to achieve these days. In fact, if ya ask a true G, they'll tell ya, it's a little shy of par these days really, but that's ok. That's why I say, if you had 1 or 50, consider yourself blessed.. ;) ...my reply personally was that, I would be more impressed if a brother knew the skills to hold a relationship together. Sex is the easy part, shooot. Like I said, had this been a race or something, I'm positive I can get more leg in one city than you can in all your trips to Cancun, Vegas, and other vacation spots. ;) ...but God blessed me in so many ways, I don't just give it out to any fine lady with T&A. Again, they want my time, they have to earn it like ALL the other countless ladies in my life. ;) If ya want us to be happy for your numbers, well then, I'm proud of ya. :)