Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Obey The Law

Reaction score
I am going to move a post from another site to here because I want to discuss something with the players in this section:

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:43 pm Post subject: Str8 dime: jedi mind tricks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How you ever step to a chick, and thought damn this ho is un-fuvckin believable. And from that point on that thought throw’s you whole game off? How do you mentally block that

And my answer:

Player_Supreme
Gorilla Pimpin

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:00 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You need to recognize the need to stay on top of your game.

The law of playerism states that if you punk out you lose the P*ssy. If you put her on a pedistal then you get pissed on.

Remember those laws and do not break them otherwise you pay the consequences.

You remind yourself that if you want her then you gotta stay above her and obey the laws.

Look at it like this. A plane can fly because of the Laws of Aerodynamics. We can turn on lights in our home because of the Law of Electricity.

Everything in life has a law to it.

If you break the law of electricity for example building an incorrect circuit..you pay with no electricity flowing..ie no lights will come on.

If you don't get laid by the bytch then you've broken a few laws or rules of the game.

Let's codify the laws/rules of successful dating/playing:

Reaction score
Player_Supreme
Gorilla Pimpin

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:09 am Post subject:

Let me add that being a player/pimp/mack is a way of being. You are either in the state or out of it. You don't put it on and suddenly claim I'm a player at the top of your lungs.

You are either in that state, in which case you need to stay in it at all times and your focus should be on maintaining the aura and presence of a natural born player...smooth and confident in all situations.

When your there at the center of your power nothing can knock you off!

Not a fine looking ho/ not a fine looking ho throwing ya mean looks/not a fine looking ho cussing your ass out....nothing can take you out of the center of your power except YOU.

So focus on your as the FastSeduction heads would say "State", but let me take it one level deeper. You should be working on becoming your state permanantly instead of wearing it like a mask one day.

Your post shows me that your stuck in the other way and not truely being "the player".

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good analysis. I have several rules or laws that I live by and I everytime I've broken them I've a paid a price for it.

Reaction score
Originally posted by disciple
Very good analysis. I have several rules or laws that I live by and I everytime I've broken them I've a paid a price for it.
post em up

Reaction score
Our motives begets like motives.
Our emotions beget like emotions.
Our attitudes beget like attitudes.
Our thoughts beget like thoughts.
Our apporoach begets like approaches.

I am successful in the game because I've done my inner work. I obey the laws of the game.

My motives are player motives so I produce player results
My emotions are those of a player so I get like wise emotions.
My attitude is one of a Supreme Player so I get like results
My thoughts are those of a player so my life unfolds as that of a player. Good or bad.
My approach is that of a player so I get the results of a players approaches.

To be successful in this game it you must become the game. You must open your mind to the rules of success in this game and obey them.

For example:

If you approach like a player then the girl will respond, but if your thoughts are not those of a player you will get dusted off after this becomes made aware of.

You can't approach like a player and then symp out into some kind of nice guy and expect to succeed.

You must be 100% the player to raise up in this game. This is why what I'm preaching will not work for LTR types. If your looking for a girlfriend then ignore this.

You will only end up like many others on this site posting tales of woe after you catch the fine honey only to be blown off and get your hearts broken later on.

Which is against the player laws...you keep your heart in check at all times.

This game is a skull game. You must use your mind at all times. You must be present and aware at all times. Many do not have the mental capacity to maintain this level of awareness and will falter early on in their game.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Metaphysikal_Lover
This is why what I'm preaching will not work for LTR types. If your looking for a girlfriend then ignore this.
So are you saying that the entire speed seduction approach only gets you a certain type of woman? That there are entirely different 'types' that you could never explore because you approached as a player and she was not an average girl who falls for that kind of sh!t?

Reaction score
Originally posted by Don_Marko
So are you saying that the entire speed seduction approach only gets you a certain type of woman? That there are entirely different 'types' that you could never explore because you approached as a player and she was not an average girl who falls for that kind of sh!t?
You obviously missed my message totally. Go back and re-read it until understanding seeps in.

The key is "player" Think Player. A player wouldn't even consider a LTR when there are more women to bang so your statement has no importance. And it's not about the women that you catch.

It's about your own state of mind. YOU, being the center of your own universe!

Your focus as I can see in your words are from HER perspective. You need to take the importance off the female and put in on YOU.

And speed seduction is only a tool. Not a state of being.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The key is "player" Think Player. A player wouldn't even consider a LTR when there are more women to bang so your statement has no importance. And it's not about the women that you catch.
So the key is sex? Her value is the ability to gratify sexual needs?

It's about your own state of mind. YOU, being the center of your own universe!
Your focus as I can see in your words are from HER perspective. You need to take the importance off the female and put in on YOU.
The way I see it, a pimp needs a hoe just as much as she needs him. You couldn't be one without the other. Should you start focusing on things from HER perspective is because you give her higher value relative to other chicks... not over yourself! You NEED women, you like her a little more than other women in your life. You could either concetrate on other lesser quality women which would also mean you'd have to go actively looking for another better woman (i.e. nexting) or you could spend additional effort into her and see what happens.

To me a player would choose nexting since it's too much stress... yet if I take that road I'd feel like I lost the game.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Don_Marko
So the key is sex? Her value is the ability to gratify sexual needs?

The way I see it, a pimp needs a hoe just as much as she needs him. You couldn't be one without the other. Should you start focusing on things from HER perspective is because you give her higher value relative to other chicks... not over yourself! You NEED women, you like her a little more than other women in your life. You could either concetrate on other lesser quality women which would also mean you'd have to go actively looking for another better woman (i.e. nexting) or you could spend additional effort into her and see what happens.

To me a player would choose nexting since it's too much stress... yet if I take that road I'd feel like I lost the game.
1. I'm not talking pimp and ho. I'm talking playerhood. Please excuse me for miss-pointing you in the wrong direction. I tend to use the wrong word at times.

2. A player needs pvssy, yes. This is why I say players in the end do end up playing themselves.

3. Your missing the point again though. I am talking about state of being.

I have not understood one word of your post. Maybe I am mis-reading. What are you talking about?

I'm talking about being in the state of actually being a player totally. Not just pretending but actually taking on the whole aura and energy and thoughts and ways of the player.

What are you talking about?

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I'm not talking pimp and ho. I'm talking playerhood. Please excuse me for miss-pointing you in the wrong direction. I tend to use the wrong word at times.

2. A player needs pvssy, yes. This is why I say players in the end do end up playing themselves.

3. Your missing the point again though. I am talking about state of being.

I have not understood one word of your post. Maybe I am mis-reading. What are you talking about?

I'm talking about being in the state of actually being a player totally. Not just pretending but actually taking on the whole aura and energy and thoughts and ways of the player.

What are you talking about?
Well I was talking about the issue of choosing one high quality woman vs many ones that are lesser quality. Remember that this entire thread started when a guy met a girl who blew his mind so he didn't know how to act.

You stated above that your motives are the one of a player - so you get player-like results. What are the motives of a player? My understanding is that it's to fck maximum amount of good looking women. So if you approach with that attitude of sex as quickly as possible it'll only work on certain types of chicks, who may not always have the highest quality of character you want in a woman.

That's why I said earlier that if you internalize the laws of being a player you will miss out on women who aren't attracted to players.

Reaction score
1. Most women are attracted to players.

2. As far as it working only on certain types of chicks...no. What your talking about is your ability to game. A real player can con a nun into doing shyt. Now that is the ultimate player_supreme.

3. Your still forgetting about having ability in this game. If you have ability and are on top of your game through useage of being in the center of your power...then you WILL attract all types of women to you. They will be drawn to you.

Friday nite I went out. I was standing next to the club player.

(the one guy who is the top dog of a club that everyone knows and wants to hang out with)

He is a taller slimmer nicer looking brotha and younger. He attracts women like a magnet. Did I let this deter me or take me off my center of power no!

I caught far more than he did that night. I even had this tall attractive brunette come up and do a strip tease act on me while I just stood on the edge of the dance floor with my drink in my hands.

My aura out powers his even though he may have the physical upper hand.

Women could sense that. They may of been physically more drawn to the nicer looking of the two of us, but they mentally spiritually and sexually more drawn to what I was putting out.

Incidentally my tall georgeous mulatto chick also showed up and I left with her instead of the stripper chick...but I have not boned her yet...I'm doing this one slooooowwwwlllly. I did lock lips but I told her I had to leave after that...

When I'm done her anticipation will be off da hook.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Some people may not understand. So to break it down...

You attract, in your life, EXACTLY what YOU are.

Like attracts like.

Realize that and things will go 100x easier for you.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Soma
Some people may not understand. So to break it down...

You attract, in your life, EXACTLY what YOU are.

Like attracts like.

Realize that and things will go 100x easier for you.
Exactly!