Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NY res

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not game related but it’s related to being a better man, a more effective and successful man so I still think it’s worth of me to witter on here.

Reflecting back this year, I note what an effect SM has on me. I don’t post really anything but I am constantly commenting on pointless stuff which brings my life nothing but diversion.

So I am canning SM and the internet generally save maybe 10 mins in the AM.

I’m also canning, as far as I can, nights out, booze, weed etc. i don’t think I’ve ever not regretted it. I need to do it a little bit for work -oiling the wheels of social discourse.

What is replacing these time waters is key goals. I’ve written them down. Broadly: fitness and diet, learning my wife’s language, being successful at work, working on the house, managing finances, being a good dad to my daughter and keeping my spaces and myself ordered and tidy.

when I’m bored, I’ll be working on one of these.

It seems to me both I, and a lot of people, have these goals yet find all the reasons on earth to distract ourselves from them. I’ve never considered stripping out everything just to concentrate on these.

point of example: over Xmas I thought, it’s once a year so I’ll enjoy doing all the wrong things. Watching trashy TV and wasting time online, eating and drinking and taking what I want, basically “having fun”, to hell with the goals.

after a week I feel awful, absolutely awful. Bloated, mind numbed….this is NOT fun.

this morning I start work with a bunch of objectives and suddenly feel great.

Realising that actually, what you think makes you happy doesn’t actually make you happy.