Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Now What?"

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this self improvement, all this hard work, all this determination, what do you think it's all for? People are beggining to improve for the sake of improvement. Instead of doing what they feel like doing, they do what others what them to (in a round-a-bout kind of way).

"Now What?"

This is a question everyone should ask themselves.

When you have that impressive body, when you have those girls crawling around you, when you have that excellent charisma, when you become that guy everyone wants to be.. ask yourself "Now what?"

If a guy did all that and all he ever really wanted to do was play golf, what would be the point.

Now this may appear to go against everything ive ever preached, but let me further explain myself.

Becoming socially magnificent is only a part of the pie which is your life, a proportionally smaller piece. The person who lived the most fulfulling life isnt the one with the most girls, the most money and the most attractive physique.

It's the man who did what he enjoyed, he cared about his family, he nurtured the community, and naturally, success came to him. The most fulfilled people dont **** 10 girls a week, chances are they only **** 1 girl their entire life.

Why is this? Well think about it, sex is the same thing, and after it sex is just sex. Dont kid yourself, your not trying to pick up girls because you enjoy the sex that much, you want the number, you want "another one to the tally" and you want to be seen as a pimp.

I've been there, I've done that, it never made me happy. I made many girls cry, i've made some girls almost commit suicide, why? Because i was angry, i was angry at the life i led before, i had to show the world that i was better then it, that i could get girls, that i could be "cool". But now... I'm empty.

Making girls cry? Making them fall in love and then going out with some other girl? What sort of sick form of fulfillement would someone get out of that.

I went off on a bit of a tangent there, let me get back on track.

The really happy guy didn't keep his eye out for girls he likes, he may of talked to them because he is genuinely friendly and cares about the community but when it comes down to it, he will only persue the one he can see himself going after.

To me, "Don Juan" is about your attitude to the world, you genuienly care about people, you love their pros and their cons.

Life is so easy, DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO.

This site is destructive in the way it fuels people for social acceptance.

You want to be socially accepted, fine go ahead.

Let me give you some examples, this is from the last month or so.

I havent cheated on my gf recently, she genuinely loves me and ive treated her like ****. I've ****ed 4 other girls while we have been together and she is aware of all of them. Why was i doing it? Because people thought i was cool. But now, no more, i don't want to hurt her that bad just for acceptance.

One of my oldest friends, the most insociable person you could meet. He often gets picked on, the last 6 months i have been part of this. Teasing the one person who was there for me when i was in his position. I owed him big time and thats how i repayed him? What did i do? Well the next time someone said **** about him at a party, they went home with a few less teeth and a broken jaw. Did this justify what i did? No way. But he hasn't been teased since. I owed him that much.

There are just 2 examples.

------

Chances are, you don't want to admit it. Not even to yourself. But you do things like this for acceptance, dont deny it. It's true.

-----

Here's what you do.

Look deep within yourself, ponder for a long time about what exactly it is you want out of life.

Your passions, what are your REAL passions, not the passions its cool to have. What do you REALLY enjoy doing. Think long and hard about it, start exploring, trying new things. TRY NEW THINGS.

Your hobbies, have plenty, play computer games, watch TV, do the things that you enjoy.

Your career. What do you genuinely want to do when your older. Don't be in the "cool" jobs.

Your body. Improve your body of course, but do it for yourself.

Now start doing these things, for the right reasons and it will be alot easier.

Remember who your real friends are, there hard to find. I promise you that.

When you do what you want you become happy, you naturally become financially independant, you naturally meet new people, you naturally live life.

It's like the pack analogy. If you do what is "cool" you become part of the pack. If you do you what you want you first become exiled from the majority of the pack and eventually end up being the leader of a bigger, better pack.

---

This is the most unformatted post ive ever made, but probably the most important, let me wrap it all up with the way to live life

---

Love, care for, and understand your family, your community, and your friends. Remember who your REAL friends, are and realise which people are just using you. Have goals that reflect who YOU want to be (not who it would be "cool" to be) and work towards them. Do what you want to do and not what it is cool to do. Realise that anger, temptation, hard work, love and fun are all a part of life, however, confusion doesnt have to be.

Enjoy it, because what else are you going to do with it?

:D

I wish you all the best in life and urge you to stick with it. I hope my words carry with you and help you with life just like your presence has helped me do just that.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm improving for the sake of improving; to beat others at their own game. this gives me the most motivation and i am happiest when i am most motivated

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"All this self improvement, all this hard work, all this determination, what do you think it's all for? People are beggining to improve for the sake of improvement. Instead of doing what they feel like doing, they do what others what them to (in a round-a-bout kind of way)."

-There is nothing wrong with improving because THAT IS WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY. There is nothing as fulfilling as a day without a minute wasted, without a minute to spare. When you work hard all day, all week, all month... you feel different. You feel accomplished and successful, and its wonderful.

Improvement rooted in your love of self is pure. Improvement rooted in an insecure desire for exceptence is tainted.

""Now What?"

This is a question everyone should ask themselves.

When you have that impressive body, when you have those girls crawling around you, when you have that excellent charisma, when you become that guy everyone wants to be.. ask yourself "Now what?""

-Now I work harder, become better, and find new mountains to climb.

"Becoming socially magnificent is only a part of the pie which is your life, a proportionally smaller piece. The person who lived the most fulfulling life isnt the one with the most girls, the most money and the most attractive physique.

It's the man who did what he enjoyed, he cared about his family, he nurtured the community, and naturally, success came to him. The most fulfilled people dont **** 10 girls a week, chances are they only **** 1 girl their entire life."

Except the only sleeping with one girl thing... I agree. When you work hard for yourself and those you love you WILL be successful.

"Why is this? Well think about it, sex is the same thing, and after it sex is just sex. Dont kid yourself, your not trying to pick up girls because you enjoy the sex that much, you want the number, you want "another one to the tally" and you want to be seen as a pimp."

-I disagree. Not about sex... but in general. I dont seek validation from my friends after I approach girls... I do it because I love meeting people and Im always hoping to meet the right girl.

"I've been there, I've done that, it never made me happy. I made many girls cry, i've made some girls almost commit suicide, why? Because i was angry, i was angry at the life i led before, i had to show the world that i was better then it, that i could get girls, that i could be "cool". But now... I'm empty.

Making girls cry? Making them fall in love and then going out with some other girl? What sort of sick form of fulfillement would someone get out of that."

-Im guilty of this one. Horribly guilty. I justify it with, "Wile I was with them I treated them like nobody ever has - I showed them what they should be looking for in a relationship" But sometimes I wonder if I just stole their faith in men...

"The really happy guy didn't keep his eye out for girls he likes, he may of talked to them because he is genuinely friendly and cares about the community but when it comes down to it, he will only persue the one he can see himself going after.

To me, "Don Juan" is about your attitude to the world, you genuienly care about people, you love their pros and their cons.

Life is so easy, DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO."

-If you want lots of girls... do what makes you happy. I know I dont want to get married tomorrow... so Im gonna go out and have fun, and that makes me happy. But if you dont get fulfillment from one night stands and frigid approaches - dont bother making them. If you live your life for/from someone else youre not really living.

"I havent cheated on my gf recently, she genuinely loves me and ive treated her like ****. I've ****ed 4 other girls while we have been together and she is aware of all of them. Why was i doing it? Because people thought i was cool. But now, no more, i don't want to hurt her that bad just for acceptance.

One of my oldest friends, the most insociable person you could meet. He often gets picked on, the last 6 months i have been part of this. Teasing the one person who was there for me when i was in his position. I owed him big time and thats how i repayed him? What did i do? Well the next time someone said **** about him at a party, they went home with a few less teeth and a broken jaw. Did this justify what i did? No way. But he hasn't been teased since. I owed him that much."

-Weve all done things we are not proud of... learning from our mistakes and that feeling we get deep in our gut how we grow into men

"chances are, you don't want to admit it. Not even to yourself. But you do things like this for acceptance, dont deny it. It's true."

-It takes a blend of confidence, experience, and wisdom to understand and admit your wrongs. Everyone should take a moment. Just think about a mistake you made recently. How can you correct it, and not make that mistake again?

Live your life for you... because when your laying on your death bed your memories will be your only comfort

"ove, care for, and understand your family, your community, and your friends. Remember who your REAL friends, are and realise which people are just using you. Have goals that reflect who YOU want to be (not who it would be "cool" to be) and work towards them. Do what you want to do and not what it is cool to do. Realise that anger, temptation, hard work, love and fun are all a part of life, however, confusion doesnt have to be.

Enjoy it, because what else are you going to do with it?

:D

I wish you all the best in life and urge you to stick with it. I hope my words carry with you and help you with life just like your presence has helped me do just that."

-Great post sam. It takes heart to confess your sins to the world. Good luck living right.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Great stuff sammo, I really needed to hear that.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah... Good times. Shattering people's lives and supposedly 'teaching them to be armed against others who would do them harm'. Cheating was never something I tried. It was damn hard resisting but that's where the fun was.

You know, I've been talking to myself alot (Creating 2 people in my mind. Myself and my better self and imagining they are 2 completly different people) and I've learned much. Very much. One of the main questions was indeed 'What now?' Rather, I asked myself 'Where do I begin?'

That's where I slightly oppose an idea. We became the sh*t and now we need to do what WE WANT TO DO. Forget that, I'm not done improving. Tomorrow I won't be done eather.

There is a butterfly that only lives 2 days. I know there is a fly that only lives one day but the butterfly is more attractive. Now you have to ask yourself... Is its life nothing compared to yours or is your life nothing compared to its?

What's the point of life? I was just informed that there is no point. I'm just here.

Now what? Now we continue to pretend that we are important.

Wacky-1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me finish this one for you, Lik,

After pretending, now what? BECOME important, because you know you can.

Aside from that, Sammo, I disagree with only the first part of the post. The rest, is good, inspirational stuff. But I think there should never be a point in our lives where we say, now what? , because, there's always improvement, in some way or the other, because you'll never attain your best, even till the day you die. So go for it. Forget the phrase "now what?" IMO.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres nothing wrong with taking a moment and evaluating where you are in relation to where youve been. Without reflection youll never know where you SHOULD be going.

"What now?" is a great tool to aid in your growth as a person. Its not a substatute, and thats not what he meant it as.