Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Now she's being c+f with me!! Thoughts pls!!

juaneo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a new here but I've been a fan of David Deangelo for a while now. His stuff has changed my whole mindset when it comes to dealing with women.

Anyways, there is this one girl (do I sense oneitis, ouch!!) who I crashed and burned with last year before I purchased the dyd book. I cut all ties with her for about 6 months after I was ljbf'd, basically I avoided her like the plague.

Now that my wounds have healed and I'm actually dating another girl, I've stopped avoiding her and on the occasions I've bumped into her I've bust on her with the old c+f routine. At first she didn't know what to make of it, the look on her face was priceless :D !! Also recently I've seen a big chance in her attitude towards me, she used to be very standoffish, but after the c+f routine, her whole attitude has changed, a lot more forthcoming and recently she started being ****y and funny with me.

Any similar experiences from you guys?? Is a woman being c+f with you a good thing??

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

rbd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a good thing, but with this girl I don't think it necessarily means she's interested in you again. Once you start getting kino initiated from her, she's got some interest in you, until then she might just be testing her power to get you chumpin back to her. Girls do that sometimes (especially exes :))

If you do start getting kino and all that from her, I'd say you have a possible ONS if you see her at a party or something. Past that, my gut would be telling me not to hold my breath.

In other words, keep dating other girls. :)

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be a turnaround happening!

Especially if she lost interest in the first place because you acted supplicating to her.

Her acting C+F back is a great sign.

I agree with rbd on this one. Don't put too much stock in her, but enjoy it, turn up the kino and flirting a notch or three (keeing the C+F in high gear, of course), and see what happens.

Have fun!

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was browsin' the TV Channels recently and caught an episode of Dawson's Creek, the eye candy alone had me interested...

Anyway, there was a scene in there and whilst obviously scripted showed the fun that C&F banter can bring to a relationship or a situation between male and female where there's some interest.. they were just goin' back and forth in a shop and ended it with a kiss

So, the whole C&F is a great thing, with the only times you're in danger being when you can't match the C&F... if you can be as C&F as her, then she'll love you for it...what's more enjoyable than that banter and someone you can click with on that sort of a level, who brings things to the table to challenge you...

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go back at her but never lose in the word fight

Its a good thing. If she catches you lose, then its reminiscent of your AFC days w/ her.