Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Notorious PUA and Travel Vlogger "Bald and Bankrupt" Benjamin Rich perma-banned from Russia

SMU Brah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Former PUA forum user Vorkuta, AKA B&B, aka Benjamin Rich, one of the notable extreme travel bloggers, who covers the FSU, was issued a permanent ban from Russia and self-deported recently. Ben didn't talk about PUA content much on his vlogs, but his past was well known to many of us, and he produced some of the best extreme travel blogs, especially of those that covered the FSU.

Rich was recently arrested/detained for breaking into the Baikonur Cosmodrome (equivalent to a Russian NASA base), with his hot Belarusian girlfriend while in Kazakhstan. RIP Ben.

This journey that started for me aged 17 in Anna’s Russian class has now come to an end. I’m glad that you were there to see a huge part of it. From the villages of the Komi republic to the mountains of Dagestan, we have experienced so many adventures ( and Soviet sinks ). I'll always remember the forays into the hinterland and the people I met with great fondness but it's time to to bring the curtain down. Glory to the USSR! Top B

Rich had said recently that he was nearly done with travel vlogging, so this is probably the end of his channel.

Katiewilson8210

Reaction score
Informative stuff that you have shared with us. There are beautiful views, delicious food and, it seems, tourists representing at least a third of the existing nationalities. A few weeks - and I knew the south of Albania like the back of my hand, and my head was no longer spinning from the mountain biking offroadadventurefun.com serpentine. Except just a little bit. I really wanted to start the story with food, but since we came here not only to eat, we will have to put out our ardor and tell you about the sights first. Do not think, you can talk about them no less than about local seafood, for example, about Lecourse Castlefrom where you have a wonderful view of Saranda, the nearby village of Ksamil, the Greek island of Corfu and the plains surrounded by mountains to the east and the Ionian Sea to the west. Once again thanks for sharing the nice stuff with us.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
The guy is a Jewish sex tourist, there is evidence of him raping under-age women in post soviet countries