Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Noticed something about single moms coming from different scenarios.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The single mom that had a baby out of wedlock than from a single mom whose kids came from an established relationship. The latter seem a lot more content with their situation, meanwhile the first seem bitter, angry etc. Anyone notice this?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I know is I have a much harder time getting laid by single moms that had kids out of wedlock than I do single moms that had kids when they were married but are now divorced. The single moms with the bastard babies freely admit they sleep around but put up one hell of a walk when they see me coming. The other group doesn’t have much of a wall up at all. In fact, the more educated and together the single mom is the easier it is for me. These poor struggling ones are hard as hell!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess cause if she had a kid out of wedlock she was trash to begin with...the married one at least had a man invest in her.

So it can be they come from a different stock to begin with, coupled with the insecurity according to the conditions when they had the kid.

Btw single moms are a no deal to me, I have no problem to bullsh1t or ghost women but I surely wont screw up a kids mind more than what her mom is already doing.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess cause if she had a kid out of wedlock she was trash to begin with...the married one at least had a man invest in her.

So it can be they come from a different stock to begin with, coupled with the insecurity according to the conditions when they had the kid.

Btw single moms are a no deal to me, I have no problem to bullsh1t or ghost women but I surely wont screw up a kids mind more than what her mom is already doing.
Yeah man, just realized that by dealing with a few chicks in this situation. They are similar yet strikingly different.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hell the stupid mom will kick you to the curb after you’ve established a good relationship with the kid(s). I taught one girls son to throw and catch and get him ready for t-ball. He never had a steady male figure around and I had my work cut out for me but I taught him. Then she kicks me to the curb and starts banging narcissist guys like she did before and complaining about “why can’t i find a decent guy to accept me and my son!?”

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell the stupid mom will kick you to the curb after you’ve established a good relationship with the kid(s). I taught one girls son to throw and catch and get him ready for t-ball. He never had a steady male figure around and I had my work cut out for me but I taught him. Then she kicks me to the curb and starts banging narcissist guys like she did before and complaining about “why can’t i find a decent guy to accept me and my son!?”
I remember meeting the girl’sdaughter, we started hanging out, the little girl started to connect with me and called me “dad” one day. The next day she calls me to break things off. Man, that ch1t was cruel as ****. I guess she saved me some time to get myself a childless woman, but that was a bad one. It took a long time to get over that

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Shouldn't be fvcking around with single moms.

First issue, most have no time for you as they have to put there kids first (rightfully so).

Second, goes back to the first, you are really low on the pecking order.

Third, they do not understand that the kid (or kids) lower their overall value.

Forth, the drama that they will bring to your life is unnecessary.

Fifth, if you have an oops pregnancy, she will probably have it.

Sixth, They are usually delusional in their expectations.

Seventh, they will expect to be taken care of and papered like they are princesses.

Eighth, they are looking for someone to help with their bills.

Ninth, they are looking to leach on to a successful man's resources.

Tenth, see number one.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember meeting the girl’sdaughter, we started hanging out, the little girl started to connect with me and called me “dad” one day. The next day she calls me to break things off. Man, that ch1t was cruel as ****. I guess she saved me some time to get myself a childless woman, but that was a bad one. It took a long time to get over that
It’s weird how they wait a few dates and you aren’t in a rush to meet the kids. Then when she does introduce you to then she insists they go everywhere with you and her and soon as a relationship is getting established she runs. They don’t want an honest make figure around, they just want a provider while the bum father is out of the picture. Never again.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It’s weird how they wait a few dates and you aren’t in a rush to meet the kids. Then when she does introduce you to then she insists they go everywhere with you and her and soon as a relationship is getting established she runs. They don’t want an honest make figure around, they just want a provider while the bum father is out of the picture. Never again.
That's when you put your foot down or walk away if you or anyone else doesn't heed my advice listed above. She wants you with the children to help pay for the outing and get you financially invested.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shouldn't be fvcking around with single moms.

First issue, most have no time for you as they have to put there kids first (rightfully so).

Second, goes back to the first, you are really low on the pecking order.

Third, they do not understand that the kid (or kids) lower their overall value.

Forth, the drama that they will bring to your life is unnecessary.

Fifth, if you have an oops pregnancy, she will probably have it.

Sixth, They are usually delusional in their expectations.

Seventh, they will expect to be taken care of and papered like they are princesses.

Eighth, they are looking for someone to help with their bills.

Ninth, they are looking to leach on to a successful man's resources.

Tenth, see number one.
8 and 9 isn’t always true. I mean it is but it doesn’t seem to be what they want long term, only short term help. Back when I was blue pill and didn’t know any better I dated one and I bought her and her kids all sorts of stuff. Not like bills but I bought the kids Easter baskets cause she didn’t have any money, I bought her clothes because she had lost hers in a fire and I got suckered in that pitty party. That lasted a few months and I was gone after that cause she sent me on down the road. Lesson learned about spending money though! I look back and cringe now at the thought of it.lol

RickTheToad

Reaction score
8 and 9 isn’t always true. I mean it is but it doesn’t seem to be what they want long term, only short term help. Back when I was blue pill and didn’t know any better I dated one and I bought her and her kids all sorts of stuff. Not like bills but I bought the kids Easter baskets cause she didn’t have any money, I bought her clothes because she had lost hers in a fire and I got suckered in that pitty party. That lasted a few months and I was gone after that cause she sent me on down the road. Lesson learned about spending money though! I look back and cringe now at the thought of it.lol
Dude, it usually is. I dated two of them. One even told me she was looking for someone to take care of her so she didn't have to work any more; and this was an educated lady with a master's in the medical field working for over a decade in her trade. Hard pass. The only single mom I'd ever consider if the kids were off to college or out of the house. Even then, I know nothing serious can come of it. They are good for bunker busters, but they usually don't use birth control; so be careful.

And let, you still spent money on her and her kids. Dude. Never spend money on them. Never buy them any food until after sex. And, if it's Christmas, birthday, whatever, under 20 bucks. You need to be careful.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never spent a dime on her daughter. In fact, the chick was really cool, educated, hard working etc. I remember she’d tell me that I’d have trouble connecting with her given that she’s a single mom. If she told me, I only wonder what she thought and the struggles in her head. It’s a fvckd situation ..

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s more fvcked is who they chose to have kids for. My God some of the bums I’ve seen and heard about. I think that’s what hurts your ego when you get dumped by one, you know she let a complete NOBODY get off inside her but yet you have your **** together and she’s sending you on down the road. Yeah, definitely don’t mess with single moms that have never been married!

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s more fvcked is who they chose to have kids for. My God some of the bums I’ve seen and heard about. I think that’s what hurts your ego when you get dumped by one, you know she let a complete NOBODY get off inside her but yet you have your **** together and she’s sending you on down the road. Yeah, definitely don’t mess with single moms that have never been married!

Yeah, it’s a fvkd situation from that point of view. It’s their ch1t though, their struggle for having bad judgement

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it’s a fvkd situation from that point of view. It’s their ch1t though, their struggle for having bad judgement
They’re polluting the dating pool though. There’s so damn many of them these days. I swear 2/3 of single women are single moms.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They’re polluting the dating pool though. There’s so damn many of them these days. I swear 2/3 of single women are single moms.
Lol that’s true man— that’s what I was telling my dad. Out of the 20 women that I hang around/know personally, 45% are single moms