Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not wanting girls over

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
How do you guys deal with girls that come over to your house after a night out on the town? If you have valuables in your house do they ever steal them? Do they ever stalk you or break **** when they find out your with other girls?

I have quite a nice house thats owned and don't want stuff to go missing and be destroyed. I'm probably not going to bring back any girls to my pad im currently in. I have brought girls home before and i just wanted to get rid of them because i wanted to sleep and would rather sleep alone. I could have some decent parties at my house and have it set up like a bar but i don't think i'm gonna bother with that. I don't drink much either and pretty much have more fun sober. Just have my 4 hours of fun inside the clubs.

Probably just go out and do low risk behaviors like making outs, getting hand jobs, grinding on ass. Still can catch stds from some of this (kissing) but its quite low risk and with some medicine and constant checking 4 times a year for **** like syphilis or cmv or whatever shouldn't have much of a problem if there is even a positive std test result from this at all from this at all. Just leave the clubs alone after mucking around with a girl or two.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Man dude just be careful on who you hookup with. Lol
You inviting crack hores over??
Yeah i've dealt with them before. and guys who do crack and ask me if i want crack and putang.

I got the heck out of there until things starting turning serious in clubs which guys ask if i wanna come party with them at theres. I will dance with a crackhore, talk to them, grind on them, makeout with them but banging them no will do. no to crack as well. Having them over and the other guy having the hore snorting coke of his dik i have never done but i've gone to guys houses with other girls and have him ring up his drug dealer to get some drugs. I got the heck out of there once i find out this stuff. I've also lived in a crackhouse with guys doing drugs on the regular and banging hoes. I didn't partake in it.
I used to just drive them around and muck around the occasional girl that came my way. That place was a ****hole and one of the guys there was embrassed to tell girls he lived there who were off more quality to him. He regualarly brought back real *****s hookers and banged them on his couch since he never had a bed. He never had much money because he spend it all on drugs and alcohol and hookers and i would always loan him and his friends cash. Funny enough I always got paid and he only owes me 5 bucks which i have long written off.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
I don't think you should worry about a ONS breaking/stealing your stuff if you can judge their basic character in a very rudimentary way to not be that type. Most people don't do that and if they do you'll have to be really unlucky if they seem alright and still do sh!t like that. Never ever take a girl who does drugs to your place, never!

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
How do you guys deal with girls that come over to your house after a night out on the town? If you have valuables in your house do they ever steal them? Do they ever stalk you or break **** when they find out your with other girls?

I have quite a nice house thats owned and don't want stuff to go missing and be destroyed. I'm probably not going to bring back any girls to my pad im currently in. I have brought girls home before and i just wanted to get rid of them because i wanted to sleep and would rather sleep alone. I could have some decent parties at my house and have it set up like a bar but i don't think i'm gonna bother with that. I don't drink much either and pretty much have more fun sober. Just have my 4 hours of fun inside the clubs.

Probably just go out and do low risk behaviors like making outs, getting hand jobs, grinding on ass. Still can catch stds from some of this (kissing) but its quite low risk and with some medicine and constant checking 4 times a year for **** like syphilis or cmv or whatever shouldn't have much of a problem if there is even a positive std test result from this at all from this at all. Just leave the clubs alone after mucking around with a girl or two.
1. Take your meds

2. You have to much free time. You need more struggle in your life. You're complacent and it's fostering complacency. You worry far to much. Go find the dirtiest, most smelly, gypsy you can, hit it with no condom and I guarantee you that IF you catch something it's very likely nothing a shot of antibiotics and a z-pack can't fix.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
You never know out there these days. Just gotta use our heads
gut.
1. Take your meds

2. You have to much free time. You need more struggle in your life. You're complacent and it's fostering complacency. You worry far to much. Go find the dirtiest, most smelly, gypsy you can, hit it with no condom and I guarantee you that IF you catch something it's very likely nothing a shot of antibiotics and a z-pack can't fix.
I was about the say the same thing about you since you have more posts than me and you signed up 7 months after me. Too much free time mate both of us have. Finding the most dirtiest most smelly sardine stinking hag of a woman and hitting it raw could be one heck of a story to tell to the boys and get ready to be laughed at or laugh with because they can relate.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
gut.

I was about the say the same thing about you since you have more posts than me and you signed up 7 months after me. Too much free time mate both of us have. Finding the most dirtiest most smelly sardine stinking hag of a woman and hitting it raw could be one heck of a story to tell to the boys and get ready to be laughed at or laugh with because they can relate.
I do love eating raw fish

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If she looks like a crack hoar or you're not 100% sure she's female, don't bring her back. Bang her in the car and then drop her off at a McDonald's drive thru with a coupon for an Egg Mcmuffin.