Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not trying to be an ass but its already 2 weeks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any chance to know who won for sure?

Im not a philantropist or passionate in politics, I just wanna know how do I have to deal with my investments given that Im exposed in both tech and greens.

I heard that DT wants to make further checks and recounts but Im not sure I got exactly where in particular, is the supreme court going to be involved in that?

I understand a dead line is hard to predict but more or the less are we gonna have the final result in next week? two weeks?

Dont get me wrong Im glad that litteraly everything is green but I dont want to wake up a morning unprepared for the red.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing confirmed yet. Speaking in further detail could result in scrutiny by some of the mod's.. and so I'll leave it as...
"nothing confirmed yet."

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Certification deadlines differ from state to state, but the electoral college votes on December 14th. I get the impression that the college is going to decide this election since they're finding a lot of problems at the state level in swing states. That is the entire point of the electoral college though.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Republican state legislature leaders of az, mi, wi, and pa have all said that they will award electors in regard to the totals of the certified vote, as they normally do. That's what we know at this point. But they do still have time to change their mind, as unlikely as it seems at this point.

Blowing up Iran's nuke program is more likely to happen in the next couple months, I think, under the rationale that the next administration won't do it, and it needs to be done.

Billtx49

Reaction score
It took until Dec 13 to decide Florida in Bush vs. Gore. Check back here for the election results about then and don’t be surprised by Anything that happens between now and then…
Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.