Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

not proud, but sharing anyway

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey boys,

well not proud, but figured i'd share. feel free to comment, perhaps someone will have something interesting to say on the matter.

anyway, in my apartment building i have a neighbour. she's the hottest chic you can imagine. about 30 years old.

im telling ya, smoking hot. tall, tiny waist, perfect perky breasts, great *ss, etc.

anyway, when im around her i find that i give her the cold shoulder. not rude or anything, but keep it pretty basic. normally if im into a chic ill let the conversation linger, but with this chic i tend to keep it short.

not sure why i do this. like i saw her today and could have chatted her up, but basically talked to her for like 15 seconds and moved on.

anyway, not to proud of myself on this front. i mean, i should have more confidence or whatever.

can't really figure out why im reacting this way.

in the work place i'm around hot chics and I dominate them. not in a bad way, just that its clear that I'm the one that the big dog if you will.

no idea why i'm such an AFC with my neighbour.

i think in part its because shes so hot all i really can think about around her is how id like to f*ck her brains out. I think perhaps im worried about coming off like a horn dog with a woman who lives 15 feet away.

so any thoughts?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Its conditioning. We're brought up to put women on a pedastool, especially hot women. Now you have trained yourself how to act around women (be a DJ) in order to succeed. However the conditioning that you went through for your entire life before you trained as a DJ hasn't gone away, you can never totally kill that. It will always linger in the background.

At work your in your element and naturally turn your game up with these women. However at home because of the way your first impression of this women is, you've automatically put her in that old traditional hot women position. Now everytime you see her, something in you triggers the conditioning and you revert to your old ways.

My suggestion would be to fight fire with fire. Something is triggering these feelings so you have to create a different trigger to bring out the DJ. I'd suggest looking into NLP to help you create a trigger. NLP can be really powerful but you have to buy into it and invest the time to create new habbits/triggers etc...

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
in the work place i'm around hot chics and I dominate them. not in a bad way, just that its clear that I'm the one that the big dog if you will.

i think in part its because shes so hot all i really can think about around her is how id like to f*ck her brains out. I think perhaps im worried about coming off like a horn dog with a woman who lives 15 feet away.

so any thoughts?
This is exactly what it is. You know that any sustained interaction with her will only result in you gaming her, and this creates a conflict of interest with you being her neighbor. You know she's pretty poison and are avoiding interacting with her.

Due to her proximity to you, making her a plate is playing with matches. If you piss her off, get rejected, or otherwise create an awkward situation when the two of you intersect, it will make coming and going from your apartment an uncomfortable experience for both of you. It becomes considerably harder to maintain any semblance of mystery or privacy from her when she lives right next to you. Not to mention, there's a serious potential for jealousy issues to arise when either one of you bring home other plates.

This isn't all that different from fukking a chick you work with, who frequents your gym, a good friend's hot sister, etc. Any time a woman is somehow a fixture in your daily environment, gaming her carries the risk of contaminating that environment with bad vibes.

Given this particular babe's hotness, and your own tendencies, you know that you'll end up gaming her if you start chatting. If one of you is moving soon, then by all means go for it. But if you'll both be living there indefinitely, get to know her better, get her attracted to you, but keep your distance, and when you know your living arrangement will be changing then make your move. Who knows, there might be fukk buddy potential if you're both in that apartment for the long term, and both could trust each other to handle such an arrangement.

Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
hey boys,

so any thoughts?
I know why? You know that she knows that you want to to to to sack her so you purposely stay away from picking her up because then her intuition would be right along! And then you fear her rejection because she knows that you are going to ask and if she says no then you will still see her everyday!!! You see it as all too premeditated and the possible rejectiion is to close to home - literally!!

Last edited:

Qjay

Reaction score
Redpill's got it right, man. She's dangerous, because she can affect your life in a negative way. There are consequences if you mess this one up, so you are taking a life lesson: Don't sh!t where you eat.

I'm not saying it is the perfect idea, but if your game gets blown out of the water, you'll have to see her regularly. A bit of chumping out isn't ALWAYS a bad idea.
As for what else you could do... Disqualify her completely, but see if she has friends, parties, etc. You could also get to know her a little bit, see if she is someone you might be more than just physically attracted to. *shrugs* Ya never know.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sense I'm getting from this is that her "hotness" is the only thing that attracts you to her, and you can sense that just about everything else about her is wrong for you.

Sometimes our self-preservation instincts make us chump out.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How "upstairs"? Directly upstairs?

Man, the games I love to play with the neighbors. There was a chick living upstairs from me where I'm living now. I made every chick that came over scream like a banshee in the bedroom, knowing that hers was right above mine. (There has been several identical scenarios, I have even messed with the GF's upstairs neighbor chicks, and converted a couple of GF's roommates! Naughty!)

Hahahah... the looks I got! She has since moved out and got a bf, but I see her out locally from time to time and she is all over me. (Too bad she isn't "hot", she's by no means "my type", so I wouldn't ever close the deal. I imagine she's running her mouth, though, to her girlfriends.)

You need to invite the chick down to some social events you have all "neighborly" style, get to know her, get her IL up, keep a lot of sexual tension going with kino and such... but don't pull the trigger.

Then, as you see her more and more in a friend context, she'll come to you one day and sadly announce, "I'm moving next month." She'll announce it sadly so as to disguise the fact that she wants you to make your move... but you don't yet. Get her contact info so you can "keep in touch". Then let her move, give it a couple weeks for the "dust to settle", then give her a call. "Hey, how's the new place!?" It will all be "innocent" until you call her at her new place, then you'll both know the deal. From there, you proceed with the gaming as normal.

Man, if you work this right, she'll have finger-banged herself raw thinking of you by the time you get around to actually making a move. Yeah, it's a big pipe-dream time investment, but you'll be seeing other chicks all the while, so the outcome really won't matter. It's more of a little side game than a real prospect. So, treat it as such and don't get your hopes up.

Or do nothing, that's your choice. Myself, I LOVE to c0ck-tease the "out-of-bounds" chicks. I take every opportunity I get to wave it around in their face and not give them any. And, if you don't actually get a shot with HER, you'll have an "in" with her friends, which ARE "in-bounds".

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
QJay said:
Redpill's got it right, man. She's dangerous, because she can affect your life in a negative way. There are consequences if you mess this one up, so you are taking a life lesson: Don't sh!t where you eat.

I'm not saying it is the perfect idea, but if your game gets blown out of the water, you'll have to see her regularly. A bit of chumping out isn't ALWAYS a bad idea.
As for what else you could do... Disqualify her completely, but see if she has friends, parties, etc. You could also get to know her a little bit, see if she is someone you might be more than just physically attracted to. *shrugs* Ya never know.
Dude, I gotta disagree with your response. Only a wusspile AFC is gonna think the way underlined above. She's dangerous - ooooh, better to stay away ... or better yet maybe Joekerr should just move away now to be safe.

I'm surprised RT didn't call you out on this response yet - he must be doing some last minute Xmas shopping :)

My thoughts were to just keep spinnin' plates and make them no secret to your neighborly HB ;)

But I think Vulpine said it way better!

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not just talk to her and be friendly? I can get like that because it's a feeling of being inferior cuz she's all hot and so forth, but hey, these hot chix are for practice and that's what you should be doing. Then the 'regular' ones that are more appropriate for you would be a cinch to work on.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
not sure why i do this. like i saw her today and could have chatted her up, but basically talked to her for like 15 seconds and moved on
joekerr31 said:
Conclusion:

MacAvoy said:
Its conditioning
In your workplace you dominate because you are used to them. You do not know this woman and maybe if you chat her up a bit longer, you will become more comfortable and in the long run dominate again.

joekerr31 said:
i think in part its because shes so hot all i really can think about around her is how id like to f*ck her brains out.
Maybe you should pull a jim carrey and tell her the truth! lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrB24srSpqk

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
hey boys,
anyway, in my apartment building i have a neighbour. she's the hottest chic you can imagine. about 30 years old.
a hot 30 year old woman is like a tall midget. they don't exist :nono: good chance she is carrying a STD to boot.

if you insist on older women u should ask her why she doesn't have a husband and children. if she is divorced or has a kid then you should remind her how rough her life must be. in other words, make her feel really small and unwanted. in truth, she really should feel that way. in most parts of the world, a 30 year old woman who isn't married is an old maid.

p.s. a 30 year old woman cannot have "perky breasts". just cannot be so. not that i have ever seen a 30 year old woman's breasts, but that is a lot of years of wear and tear on those puppies.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll have to side with RedPill on this one.

Don’t fvck your neighbors or coworkers.

I think its AFC to assume that somehow the neighbor you fvck or coworker is somehow going to “work out” as some kind of LTR or even FB. Get real! 99% of the time its not going to work out. And if you really are a DJ then it is you that dumps her. When it’s a hottie that thinks she’s the prize, and she aint, they get pissed when you dump them.

Hasn’t anyone on here had a gf do nasty sh*t to them after a breakup? I’ll never forget getting my nice Toyota egged, rocked, all the mirrors and wipers ripped off by an ex. If you live next to them or work with them its just way too easy for them to do sh*t like this.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't try to analyze you or anyone.

But...I have met my share of women psychos as to understand one thing...the WORST possible psychos you can ever meet are the one that works with you OR the one that lives near you.

I personally stay away from those kind of women. I mean...you would have ZERO privacy and will affect your life in more than one way. And if she gets attached...then you are screwed. And if she goes psycho on you...you better forget it.

If your lease is about to end...then that's fine as you are about to leave anyhow. Now...if you OWN that appartment...forget about it!

There too many women out there. Too many possibilities.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
p.s. a 30 year old woman cannot have "perky breasts". just cannot be so. not that i have ever seen a 30 year old woman's breasts, but that is a lot of years of wear and tear on those puppies.
I admit i'm not the expert on this, but when my 32 year old wife is cold, like just having stepped out of the shower or if the house is cold, those puppies are as tight as possible and ole so yummy lookin'! Of course they have a natural hang (but not unattactive) if she's not cold. But I dont recall them looking that much different when i met her at 19.