Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not being able to drink alcohol

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Due to being on anti-depressants, it is strongly advised one avoid all alchohol. Naturally, since alcohol is a depressant, it makes the depression worse.

Now, IMHO, bars/clubs are no fun unless you have a buzz on or if you love to dance (which I do not) Why else do people go to bars? To mainly get on a buzz and get that feeling of euphoria when socializing.

How many people here can honestly say they would still have a good time at a bar/club without a buzz...I sure could not, hence that is why I am sitting home New Years Eve.....besides I have to work tomorrow morning.

Happy New Year

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I can have fun at a bar without drinking. I used to volunteer to be the designated driver all the time. I sing, so I go out to do karaoke sometimes and I don't drink. Sometimes it's really fun to watch drunk people when you're sober. Being in a bar sober when everyone else is drunk makes you see things you usually miss when you're drinking. It can be pretty fascinating and funny. :D

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can have lots of fun when your sober by fvcking with, playing mind games, and watching drunk people.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to a bar to mess with drunk people is like cheering at the Special Olympics. Despite the outcome, you're still basing your night on what retarded people do.