Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not again

StarmanSuper87

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you said the girl was taken, but i read her she talked about how much she loved her bf, and i figured thats a no. so i guess i will stay single, till at least someone asks me out. so this may be farwell. btw, someone lock my other topic. 5 time i have asked someone out, and 5th time i have had a broken heart.so good bye for now, but i might decide to return.
T_____________________T

Last edited:

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stop b*tching. If you're giving up that easy (broken heart? you puzzy...) then you dont have what it takes. DJing is about learning, be it through rejection or acceptance. Do what you want to do, but dont crap up the boards because your wussing out.

StarmanSuper87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i will try again. And did it ever occure to you that maybe ive been rejected so many times because they either think im not lovable, or they already have a bf.

Last edited:

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cant think of a user name
You know why you got rejected 5 times? Your bad, negative attitude.
That was not a flame, that was the truth. You need to learn how to deal with you attitude soon. And you can only do that on your own. All I can say is watch inspirational movies, like "Office Space" :D

StarmanSuper87

Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry, its just to tell you the truth, i dont talk to people a lot because im used to being called things like gay f***er, fagget, ect. so i never talk, but i have talked to some girls since i joined the site, so than k you. to who ever the admin of this site is.