Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

None of these Posters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gets any action at all...is my take on this site...all these guys come on here post twice a day and dont get any ****** at all....Sure I've been guilty...but Im at least out more times than not catching some muchachas...I'd put my ****** trapping card up against any one of these so called DJ's any time of the week....This is like a psychology class in femininity and not a place for real guys that go out and got the sac to attain girls on a regular basis with no care in the world.

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
Duh of course i dont get many women. Why the fcuk would i be here if i did ddddduuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice job playa. Show them your trapping card. I bet what the chicks dig most about you is yo self confidence. The kind you display by going on an anonymous internet site and posting about how you gets mo girls than any of the other anonymous people... Fo shizza hombre. Keep mackin'

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you arent here to help, then you arent part of the solution.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this site is hillariuos!!!

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like a psychology class in femininity and not a place for real guys that go out and got the sac to attain girls on a regular basis with no care in the world.
And yet here you are!

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl crazy...

I figured there would be something of value on this site which there is.......too many goof balls with no idea and never will thats all....

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
b_elusive_eyes- let's just assume that you're right. Will you go ahead and leave now? No more posting, you're done. Take care.

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
The site is not just about women...

I am getting it...of more than one girl at the moment..

but I am not satisfied, there are other areas of my life this stuff works for ...like helping to keep me dedicated, focused and to aim high and realise my ambitions..which I am making strides to achieving and when I do...I will reassess them and set some more goals.

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I tell you what...

I like a challenge.

So what I want you to is come down to San Diego, and I will give you...

One FREE Seduction Lesson!

This is a one-time offer for b_elusive_eyes only. All I ask in return is a detailed testamonial.

Fair?

Craig

PS You're on your own for the English lesson ;)

oskiano

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're on Craig, with one caveat...you gotta come to Wrigleyville/Lincoln park and we'll show them how it's done here as well.

My rejoinder to the original post: I post here a lot and I am getting laid a lot.

Cheers.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about you guys stay where you're at.. and I'll DJ the babes THERE, and send them to ya? ..only thing I ask is that you come back and say, 'InLaws is a PIMP!' :)

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by b_elusive_eyes
Gets any action at all...is my take on this site...all these guys come on here post twice a day and dont get any ****** at all....Sure I've been guilty...but Im at least out more times than not catching some muchachas...I'd put my ****** trapping card up against any one of these so called DJ's any time of the week....This is like a psychology class in femininity and not a place for real guys that go out and got the sac to attain girls on a regular basis with no care in the world.

*Yawn*

We get about 2 of these types of threads per month.

b_elusive_eyes, Post your awsome trapping techniques in the Tips forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.