Non-sexual activities that keep marriages fresh

Eddie417

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, one for the aging married guys always looking at ways to keep the excitement level up.

15 years in and we're still like horny teenagers. We went through a real bad stretch a ways back that has passed. Things are back to normal. You can always take it upstairs and have fun but a lot of time I like doing seemingly normal stuff that has a real aphrodisiac effect on the Mrs. It's fun watching her get worked up and knowing she can't do anything about it right away.

Some activities that seem to push her buttons are:

1. Latin Dancing

Me and the Mrs. are taking Latin dancing. I soooo did not want to do this, I felt like a Clydesdale stomping around. I'm thinking "no creature with testicles is supposed to be able to move like this".

I've since changed my mind. Once you've laid back with a cold beer in your hand and seen a really physically fit woman do the Bachata buck-naked (obviously this was at home not class), you'll become a fan. The way she moves now makes me feel like I'm getting some strange without all the associated risk. Also, since the man always leads it reinforces some great behavior patterns.

2. Motorcycling.

A Harley is just a big rolling vibrator. The sounds, the smell, the power (well at low RPM anyway haha). Put the Mrs. on the back of the FLHR and go for a drive on a nice sunny day. After only a few minutes in I can feel her pressing in on me and squeezing me with her legs. I've had sex in some pretty weird places when riding the bike.

So what non-sexual activities do you find get the Mrs. going? The less like sex it seems the better.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I've taken Mrs. K to Toys r Us to shoot nerf guns at each other through the store. This was spur of the moment, unabashed fun and she appreciated it.

Also, I've met her at work on my day off for a quick lunch or coffee and cigar.

I'll drop little scavenger hunt type notes around the house for her to find and play with. The possibilities are endless but the importance is the spontaneity and mysteriousness the act entails.

Good thread sir, if I think of more I'll post them.