"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Nobody cares about you or what you do

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
Aramas, enough. :mad:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Aramas

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2003
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Location
AU
Oops - not queering your pitch am I? Just having some fun :)
 

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2001
Messages
738
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Nottingham, England.
Pure Egotism.

Do you honestly think you are important enough for everyone to be watching you?

People can be made to care about you through your actions, these people become our friends and lovers, our famiilies love us unconditionally from birth (well, most of the time anyway.)

Good post.
 
Top