Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

no place to have sex! motel?

instant

Don Juan
Reaction score
hello all i wanna have sex with this chic but i dont have a place of my own and she has a bunch of room mates so i wanna get a room but whats a clever way to get her into a motel room without offending her i cant just say lets get a motel cause shes gonna be like im not a hoe or whatever by the way shes a japanese international student i went out with her 3 times she tottally digs me thanks guys!

Dim sum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go somewhere!

Example:
Go some place fun that you need to spend the night there, If she agree going. she shouldn't have any problem sharing the same room or even bed with ya.

Good luck

XtremeRacingDiva

Don Juan
Reaction score
last night I went to the park with a buddy of mines and we were on the swing set while this couple walked by us and sat on a picnic table.. I think they had sex there..cause they were moving like they were having sex....:eek:

A few places to have sex is in a movie theatre late at night and at a boring movie where you know no ones going to be there...

In a park...bathroom (make sure its clean)...car..closet...hotel of course...

but the movies would be the best bet...try a 2am movie go see the ring 2 ...cause it suc'ed really bad.

The key is for her to have on a skirt with no underwear :D

oh and once I saw this guy have sex with this girl at the club while grinding aganist each other

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once had sex in a church basement. If she's in college, there should be lots of buildings everywhere where you can have some privacy... try various lounges or the library.