Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No more MALE FRIENDS.. (just one of the girls_

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
Apart from fvcking them? what do you mean?

Lame, I told you those chick shaming techniques dont work on me.

BULLSH!T, try again. Cant believe that was the best answer you came up ?, why did you even bother.
I'm not trying to "shame" you, dumbass...I'm being honest. It's not my fault you can't handle the truth.

When was the last time you made a positive post encouraging someone?

When was the last time you congratulated someone who posted about having success in an actual relationship they wanted?

All I ever see you do is piss on positive posts and belittle and try to demoralize the guys who are actually succeeding in what they want.

Believe it or not...there will come a day when you will want more than a piece of ass, titboy. And when that time comes you're going to be very ill-prepared to obtain that. No one likes being around neagtive people. Remember that...

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I cant believe I want my own thread closed:rolleyes: good job guys:down:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY
I cant believe I want my own thread closed:rolleyes: good job guys:down:
Sorry...I put him back on ignore where he beongs.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I only read the first page and not the rest (except the last couple of posts)...

And I have to say I agree with the original poster. I find female company far more interesting than male company, given the choice I'd pick the former without a second thought. I seem to be able to hold conversations better with females than with males, with guys we just run out of stuff to say and awkwardness does arise occasionally (I saw someone saying asking a guy friend to 'hang out' can seem weird, even gay).

All my female friends say I'm funny and outgoing, my male friends that I've known for years would say the same though they know I can be quiet, and the ones I've only met this year would say I'm quiet and don't say much.

So yeah.. I agree with SELF-MASTERY.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Men who do well with women enjoy their company. Men who don't do well with women tend to be bitter towards women and dislike them.

Just an observation...
I agree with Wyldfire 100% ...very good observation.

No reason to say more...other than this is one of the reasons I am doing so great right now

...as to the OP, it is not to say forget male friends altogether...

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I had a great time with the girls last night. Boy, do they like drama. I got a lot of attention for being the only guy in a group of attractive women. Guys were mean mugging me, women were all smiles. My guy friends think im crazy, I told them what the deal was... no more guy friends for a while. After we left the club we hung out for several hours at a cafe just talking... It was wonderful

Girl Pow'r:D

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I don't get is how a 100% heterosexual male can ONLY hang out with chicks, and not with the guys!!?? Have you ever considered the possibility that you on a sub-conscious level might be batting for the other team?

Listen, I'm not bitter and I don't think that chicks are the root of evil. But c'mon - after spending one day with your regular college chick I feel like putting a bullet through my head. A couple of years back I went on Interrail (backpacking in Europe) with my then GF - that was the reason she is my ex-GF. All that fluffy mindless chatter about some **** that I couldn't give a **** about got to me. After a week I was biting my nails and popping 5 Prozac’s a day. At the end of week 2 I had had enough, I told her that I would rather have an anal examination 5 times a day by a dude named Bubba then to spend one more day with her. I bid her goodbye, called up my buddies and went to Nice, where I had the most fun I've ever had with my buds.

Chicks are a great diversion when you need a break from your buddies, but to ditch my male-friends all together in favor for female-friends is out of the question. You think your chick friends will have your back when the **** hits the fan? You think they'll be there when your GF dumps your ass? HELL NO. You buddies will be there.

And to the guy that said something about spending the night in a chicks dorm and even sleeping in the same bed as a girl, congratulations - you are now officially gay. Whoopedi doo you get to spend each night in a different chick’s bed without getting any. What does that tell about you? What do you think they'll think about you? This isn't some Dawson's Creek episode.

Last edited:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Well said Centaurion.

Originally posted by Centaurion

Listen, I'm not bitter and I don't think that chicks are the root of evil. But c'mon - after spending one day with a chick I feel like putting a bullet through my head.
Although your fvcked now, The bullet thing is a free pass for the fags, chicks and AFC's to swarm. Mine was "I'd rather stab my eyes out with a pen" for memory, and I'm Ted Bundy now.:rockon:

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I edited it.
;)

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Centaurion...first of all...there's a good chance that the girl you're speaking of would even annoy other women. There are some women who I flat out couldn't stand being around. Secondly...you could have easily avoided conversation you found annoying by taking the lead and turning things around into something more palatable to you. And lastly...if she was THAT annoying to you then you never should have gotten into a relationship with her in the first place.

There are a lot of men who hang out with mostly women and they are very masculine, very comfortable with themselves and have a great time. Believe it or not...a lot of women are a hell of a lot more fun than guys to go out with. Most clubs you go to all the men are lined up, just standing around trying so hard to look "cool". Just standing with a beer or drink in one hand and the other hand in their pocket. The women are dancing, laughing and actually having a good time. I know which group I'd rather be in when I go out. I could stand around like a bump on a log at home for free. If I go out...I want to have fun. The guys that hang out with women have figured this out, too.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
My guy friends are dumpable because we only hang out once or twice per month. I've had the same core group for the last 9 years. I've added new buds, but my core group hasn't changed. I'm logical and extremely rational in my actions, which use to strain my relationship with women. I could hang out with just about anyone for any extent of time because I train people how to treat me. You all act as if Im willing to accept any kind of behavior from my "girlfriends," but Im not; I qualify, check, and correct their craziness. My expectations for everyone in my life is HIGH.... I might even right my social pysch paper on what I'm doing...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
There is a difference between 'hanging out' with chicks and replacing your male friends with chicks.

And also, as mr. Titman pointed out, being afraid to approach chicks in a nightclub has nothing to do with what I'm saying. I'm not into being 'one of the girls', because I'm NOT one of the girls. I have a penis, girls have vaginas. Penis =! vagina.
Hanging out with women doesn't make a guy feminine. When it comes to going out to clubs and such...groups of women are a lot more fun than groups of men. The guy that is hanging out with a group of women is automatically trusted more by other women in clubs.

To other guys, a guy hanging out with a group of women in a club might look "gay"...but that's NOT how he looks to other women. Since men typically don't go to clubs to attract other men I'm guessing they would care more about how they look to the women instead of the men.

He didn't say he's forever ditching his male friends. He said for a little while he's only going to hang out with his female friends. It's his choice and is what he feels like doing. Why on earth anyone is hating on him for that I really don't know. Personally, I think it's kinda lame to be bothered by who he hangs out with.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire

To other guys, a guy hanging out with a group of women in a club might look "gay"...but that's NOT how he looks to other women.
WTF? Hell yeah. I wouldn't feel at all gay if I was hanging with a group of women, I would feel happy, other guys would be pissed at the attention I'm getting, and other girls would see it as your social proof as wyldfire said.

I really hope I misinterpreted that someone was trying to say hanging with a bunch of girls makes you look gay... Thats just rediculous.