"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

No homo ...for the guys that are good looking

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2015
Messages
275
Reaction score
235
I used to be openly mocked by women in what was then my social circle for how I looked (yes, women body shamed me -GASP!) and honestly, it affected my confidence until I began focusing on self improvement and realizing my potential.

Fast Forward a Few Years Later…

There is an actor on a cop show that some women claim I am the spitting image of. I used to get stopped by women in public and they would let me know that I look like this actor.

I once went to a restaurant owned by this actor’s brother and I noticed the staff looking at me like they recognized me.

I began to wonder if looking like a TV actor is some sort of automatic social proof.

I know the feeling that a woman is “above you” but this is part of pedestalizing women and it can be mitigated.

IMO it’s important to know that you are competing with other guys, so strive for physical, intellectual, and financial improvements.

Women put a lot of effort into their appearance and are very self conscious about it, even the ones that we may think are “above us”
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top