Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

no bust==blue balls??

SecretBallot

Reaction score
Ok I'm actually a member of the board under a different name but security might have been compromised, and this is a confidential issue.

Today I had my gf of about 3 weeks over to my house for the first time. WE proceeded to making out, I did things to her etc.. but when she started to give me a handjob it was her first time. So when she said she didnt know how i tried to show her but even though it felt good after her doing it for a while I could not bust... This continued after trying a couple times and also dry humping too... Could it be because she's not good at handjobs yet or maybe because I was lying down... or am I only able to bust by my own hand????

Afterwards and to this moment my nuts are swollen and killing me, I guess this is what they call blueballs... Anyway is the only way to get rid of this to jack off??

Thanks

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah...it happens b/c there was no release of all the semen that had been building up. So there has to be a release

SecretBallot

Reaction score
thanks

thanks but how come i didnt *** int he first place? is it mental or just that she didnt do a good job. Also if i had to release semen from my balls is that bc i did actually *** and it just didnt come out maybe because i was lying down. im sorry but this has never happened b4 and i was freaked out.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uh well if you've had handjobs before and you got off, then it's most likely that this girl didn't do a good job, unless you were particularly nervous for some reason. Me personally...handjobs just don't do it for me. They are kind of boring. See if she'll give you head; i bet you'll get off then!

And your second question...nah, if you came it would come out, even laying upside down. What happens is that when you're aroused you have a natural reaction to produce semen. So your sperm factories (balls) go into overdrive, cuz they think you're about to score and release all the semen they've made. If there's no release, then there is major overcrowding, and hence the blueballs.