"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

NLP

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
263
Reaction score
190
Age
48
If I recall correctly, it was @MrWood whom posted a David Snyder YouTube video in a reaction to a tread here. I've been watching more of his video's on YouTube. The text game thread by MrWood also uses a technique that David Snyder explains, called echoing, where you repeat the words someone just spoke back to them.

Last evening my mate celebrated his 40 birthday and I attended. I decided to try and use some of this stuff. The guy I tested this on was a 28 year old. I used the three magic question script, and while asking the questions fed the answers he gave back to him using his own words. When I arrived at the third question, about childhood memories, he was kicking his feet in excitement and had a smile on his face that I don't think can be any bigger.

The idea is that you take someone back to where they have positive memories, ie playing as a kid. The longer they talk about this, the more you are associated with the positive emotions that come with this memory.

In a dating context the benefits of this are clear, you can have someone bond with you real fast, and they feel that they've got a connection with you if enough time is spend in the third question phase.

Have any of you run NLP scripts during dates? Which ones did you use? Did it bring the effect you where looking for? And also, has anyone more information/rescources on the subject?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
I dont run scripts, rather just use the techniques as guidelines. It is powerful and works. I use this knowledge to up my game.
3 magic questions works very well, as does echo and using subjects keywords. I also use techniques to build images in the imagination using words describing senses.

example:
echo:
her: I love sunsets, they are so colorful and beautiful.
me: I love beautiful things and a beautiful heart, sunset to sunrise I love it all

imagine:
her: where do you live?
me: I live near the beach and a cute cafe, I just love it. Imagine walking the forest trails, the beauty of small islands in view, hand-in-hand, smell the sea air, hear the calm of the ocean... so beautiful it fills the mind with colorful images and impressions, like its spinning the soul and expanding the mind. You can feel it, warm and tumbling... a beautiful feeling, isnt that right?
 

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
263
Reaction score
190
Age
48
Do you have any more resources/websites on this subject that I can study? I was indeed surprised it worked so well.
Thank you for making me aware of this.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
David Snyder has by far the best and interactive. He does ramble on abit.
Watch any that are keyword in title - "speed attraction" "law of attraction" "body language"

a few good ones for our purposes:

 

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
263
Reaction score
190
Age
48
Thanks man!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
263
Reaction score
190
Age
48
Well, all I really know is in this thread. That's why I asked about it. Like I said I've watched some of David Snyder video's on YouTube. Search on his channel for "speed attraction" and you'll filter for his nlp video's about relations/seduction/gender-dynamics. Very interesting content, long video's but very intresting.

 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
Guys DM me would love to know more about it
Keep reading here.

The reason I got into D.S was because what he was saying about basic female nature, agreed with what is said here on SoSuave. Basic action/reaction as it relates to dating/courtship/relationships. Mix that with the NLP stuff he explains and really helps a guy sort it out. I dont watch all of his stuff, but the relationship/seduction/body language stuff is gold.
 
Top