Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NLP to help u act and think better

Reaction score
NLP is useful to take charge of yourself and your relationships.
Anyone uses this method before? Kindly share with us.

Ok i'll start first. I dumped a 1 year relationship a few months back which was actually difficult for me to make that move and stick with it.

I managed to put everything into a tiny dot in my mind and everytime i get reminded or my thoughts start to linger to the ex, i will imagine that i am looking at that picture from the outside, which means that i can see myself looking at myself (its called dissassociation) and then i made the picture black and white and made it become smaller and smaller and smaller till it becomes a small little dot. The thought just got shelved and my feelings about her subsided and i continued on with my life. Really helps, anyone wants to share any other methods? for meeting more woman or getting laid more hahaha! :D

marpa

Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds amazing. Could you give a more detailed step by step? I could really use it :)

Reaction score
ok here goes... i use this for forgetting her and making her dreastically have less impact in my life.

1)consciously think of a strong memory that made u be in the state of love with her.

2)Ok. U can be sitting down, walking to somewhere but best u spend some peaceful time doing this.

3)Find a happy moment in life that u had gone through. Maybe u won a lucky draw or u passed your driving license. Just something extremely happy. Ok go through the that memory and u will realise that the memory is in color and u could actually hear the noises in it and details.

4)Now do the same thing again but switch it to the state of love u feel with her. Can u feel that your feeling is strong and your stomache ties up in knots and many other details.

5)Next diassociate yourself from this picture. Means that u float out of your body and step back looking at yourself and the situation u are going through.

6)When u see yourself and feel like saying something say words that describe that picture as a third party like... Yeah, he is enjoying himself or... something.

7)Next change the picture to become black and white or dull and grey. A color associated with boring and uninteresting things.. Something that u would easily forget.

8)Make the picture smaller, smaller, smaller till it becomes a small tiny dot. And let it stay there.

9)U will notice that it just gets shelved there and u have more focus on your life.

10)Remind yourself to do this everytime u get reminded of her, it becomes natural for me to do this in my mind and well... after a week its really over and it does not affect me anymore. This method could be use for any memory u have of her. I started off by taking several major memories of her and going through this method. Everytime i get reminded of her, i get to the root that caused that thought and do use the same method. After awhile your brain seems to know what to do with such things.

Hope it helps.... so any other guys has any other mind decoding or reprogramming methods?

Last edited:

marpa

Don Juan
Reaction score
intellectual-apeman said:
ok here goes... i use this for forgetting her and making her dreastically have less impact in my life.

1)consciously think of a strong memory that made u be in the state of love with her.

2)Ok. U can be sitting down, walking to somewhere but best u spend some peaceful time doing this.

3)Find a happy moment in life that u had gone through. Maybe u won a lucky draw or u passed your driving license. Just something extremely happy. Ok go through the that memory and u will realise that the memory is in color and u could actually hear the noises in it and details.

4)Now do the same thing again but switch it to the state of love u feel with her. Can u feel that your feeling is strong and your stomache ties up in knots and many other details.

5)Next diassociate yourself from this picture. Means that u float out of your body and step back looking at yourself and the situation u are going through.

6)When u see yourself and feel like saying something say words that describe that picture as a third part like... Yeah, he is enjoying himself or... something.

7)Next change the picture to become black and white or dull and grey. A color associated with boring and uninteresting things.. Something that u would easily forget.

8)Make the picture smaller, smaller, smaller till it becomes a small tiny dot. And let it stay there.

9)U will notice that it just gets shelved there and u have more focus on your life.

10)This reminded, it becomes natural for me to do this in my mind and well... after a week its really over and it does not afmethod could be use for any memory u have of her. I started off by taking several major memories of her and going through this method. As more and more getsfect me at all.

Hope it helps.... so any other guys has any other mind decoding or reprogramming methods?

I think I can make this a little less complex. You seem to have a much more powerful mind than myself. I was never very good at imagining. So to cut back on steps, I am just going to disassociate myself from my experiences with my ex. Whenever a memory of her comes up, I am going to force myself to not see it through my own eyes. Instead, I will see it through the eyes of an observer a few feet off. I have a feeling that this will have a powerful effect. In a way, I think it will convince my unconcious mind that all my experiences with her never really happened TO ME. Since a relationship is really just a bundle of experiences, I will eventually start to feel as if the relationship never happened. I will be free of any longing.

Reaction score
marpa said:
I think I can make this a little less complex. You seem to have a much more powerful mind than myself. I was never very good at imagining. So to cut back on steps, I am just going to disassociate myself from my experiences with my ex. Whenever a memory of her comes up, I am going to force myself to not see it through my own eyes. Instead, I will see it through the eyes of an observer a few feet off. I have a feeling that this will have a powerful effect. In a way, I think it will convince my unconcious mind that all my experiences with her never really happened TO ME. Since a relationship is really just a bundle of experiences, I will eventually start to feel as if the relationship never happened. I will be free of any longing.
yes it will help u, it will make the experiences u had with her become uninteresting or not important at all but remember to make the image look dull and grey and eventually it becomes smaller and smaller into a tiny dot. U won't forget it but it would be just be shuved at the back of your mind as something that is not important to u and u wouldn't care much bout it. SO yeah maybe eventually forget...

BOut my mind more powerful than yours, i think u are underestimating yourself my friend. Make the time and go do a research on NLP. Neuro Linguistic Programming will explain that only 30% of our thoughts are conscious and the other 70% are unconscious so even if u can say to yourself consciously that u want to let's say, forget about her, it is your unconscious which will tell u otherwise. SO reprogramming the unconscious is the way to change your thoughts.

For a start this forum has many topics on the state of mind that u could imgaine to be in to be an easy pick up artist. Use the search button.

Oh tell me how it is working for u ok.. cheers :cheer:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Mumbo jumbo, mumbo jumbo . . .

Yeah it's real cool and non descript to walk up to a girl and say: "Imagine looking into the eyes of someone you'll soon grow to despise because all he has is this goofy ass drawl and some silly lines. Look deeply into the eyes of this same loser who can't realize his own self worth but will try and memorize bullsh!t canned lines and try to trick you into thinking he's cool and smart."

NLP is a useful tool only when used to help yourself. You can use it on the weak minded too. But only weak,soulless c0cksuckers find the need to do that.