Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nick's new Friday Night clubbing report! Getting better every day...

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18475

Above is my previous clubbing venture, and what followed was a lot of amazing advice. The entire post made it into the Bible.

Of course, I read the replies and integrated them into my game. The most enjoyable read for my experiences yesterday is probably to state everything in bullet form!

• Finished our last exam, so some of my friends want to go to a place called Time and I ask if I could come (I wanted social proof)
  • Went to a number of pubs before going to Time ( www.timeswansea.co.uk - look for Swansea ). Didn't try anything, but the 'group' I went with changed. I lost my original friends but met new ones, who were also going to Time. Time is the same club as described in the Bible post above.
  • Big clubs, it seems, get full only at 10:30pm. We arrived in Time at 10:10, because the 'event' started at 10:00.
  • A person is more comfortable in a full club if you want to go on a rampage.
  • Had a few drinks before time; not enough to affect my performance.
  • In terms of having a nice male body, I think there were a lot of guys who did. These guys, of course, made up the one in two hundred people who ended up snogging on the sides of the dance floor. (Snogging = Frenching). I'm still working on my physique but I can't be the best looking!
  • Social proof helped a lot, as I walked around with the guys for a while. However, I lost the guys (I did say this was a large club) and for a long time I was on my own. This didn't stop me from getting anywhere. It was the knowledge my friends were here that helped me focus, so I did do a lot of work on my own, but successfully.
  • Lots of guys won't try dancing, won't try starting conversations, stand in the corner and wait. A lot are "tied to one girl". This raised my hopes!
  • Dancefloor Fog covers up the girl, and when she reappears, I make some comments and she laughs but I guess I asked her name too soon. She wanted to move away to the middle, but I'm not sure whether or not I was the reason. This did not affect my future performance.
  • Went to get a drink (some alcoholic, some not) quite a few times. The wait was 10 minutes or thereabouts. Each time I managed to confidently chat up a chick. I talked to eight girls altogether. My NATURAL C&F style caused them to initiate quite a bit of Kino. I eventually asked two girls to dance with me, got accepted twice (though I lost one before I could dance with her).
  • Almost every time I've been into a club before, I did not take with me my "couldn't care less" attitude and did not go in with the mentality of attaining certain goals.
  • I did a good workout session before going that may have affected my confidence in a positive way.
  • If there's one thing I feel the dire need to convey to you, it is this: I had success 99% of the time only at the bar. Its quiet enough to talk to girls and I talked to a lot of them there. You're limited to body gestures only on the dance floor, and even when you're talking into her ear, she'll only get 50% of what you say if the place is loud.
  • Don't genuinely accuse a 21 year old of being a 16 year old.
  • Accusing a 16 year old of being a 21 year old is beneficial.
  • The girl I danced with kissed me on the lips before leaving. I didn't have a means to get her number even though I asked her for it. She would have given me her number. I didn't like the way I danced, however, it was too out of sync with her method. This may be why I didn't get a full on French Kiss.
  • The completely random stuff: A girl bumps into me as I walk past and I look at her and smile. She then grabs me and asks her female friends to watch while she humps my leg for a few seconds. This type of thing no longer shocks me! But more importantly, I knew that this type of thing doesn't mean I've landed a chick. The only reason I didn't "join in" or anything (but I did shout "I must be a very lucky man!" before it ended) was because I learned one important thing...
  • ...I REALLY NEED TO LEARN HOW TO DANCE!
  • More random stuff: I danced accidentally into a group of girls. They smile and laugh and I dance obviously-stupidly to them. One puts her hand in my face as though saying "Get lost"! I just turn and look at her, she stares back. I count to five, then grin and turn away. This did not affect my future performance.
  • I did occasionally find my friends.
  • Only two things did I think I needed to work on after leaving the club: Hip movements / Dancing, and the Natural Progression of a One Night Stand / When to kiss, get number, get more intimate etc.
  • I give myself 8/10 relative to previous ventures.
  • Something else thats important: Even without social proof, you can still make social proof so that you can at least make yourself more comfortable. There are lots of guys alone in the club that talking to is really EASY. The process is simple: Find a guy who's standing (or more likely sitting) alone and make A COMMENT ABOUT SOMETHING. Don't say "are you alone" etc. Just make a comment - ie its hot, its packed, the queues are long, dancing's not easy. Do not try to make this social proof on the dance floor.
  • And while we're at it, this also applies to your pickups. Don't say "Hi", or anything lame and common. Just make a dynamic comment about something. My favourite is to look at a girl, she'll smile, and I'll say "If you're lucky, you'll get a drink in just a few hours!" or If we're at the front, I'd say "Only half an hour now until we get served!". Thats the opener.
  • Club closes at 2:00am. I was tired at this time.

Did anything come to your mind when reading this?

Nick

Last edited:
Reaction score
Anything come to mind? That I might come to Swansea for a night out next time I'm near the area, travel to Port Talbot twice a year.

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Port Talbot is my home!

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My home is in Sandfields, next to Baglan (baglan is a ten minute walk away). Do you know Sandfields Comprehensive? I went to that school, then Neath College, now I live in Swansea University.

The university year ends next Saturday (14th) for me. I'll be going home then for thirteen weeks (bliss!) but working to get money as well.

Nick

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bumples

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done nick. Sounds like you handled that pretty well. Damn I need to get my ass to England, European chicks must rock next to North American ones.

Reaction score
UK isn't really European...it's more similar to the US (in my opinion) in terms of culture and people's attitudes.

Recent polls say 85% don't want to join the Euro
60% want actually to leave the EU altogether

There's a lot of very different cultures in Europe, very different from the US (not that you don't have differing cultures; it's that Europe's differ more).

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
North America doesnt change much from one end to the other. Other than the fact Canadians have better beer and are less militant than the states(mostly), we are almost identical countries, even from one border to the other. if you dont count most of the dip****s in Quebec who like to start ****.