“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Nice girls vs. B1tches

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
There are three very attractive and sweet girls (HB8, HB8 & HB9) who have shown very strong interest in me for a while. HB9 is definitely model material, very classy, perfect figure and eyes like Alicia Silverstone’s. But they’re all female AFCs: they offer to do anything for me, go out of their way to see me, always agree with me and they even offer to loan me money (HB9 offered to loan me £1000 a few weeks ago!)

On the other hand, there’s another girl (hb6) I dated who is a total b*tch, overconfident, attention-seeking, a user, annoying and gives very mixed signals. In fact, I really dislike her as a person and would take pleasure from putting her in her place, but for some reason I find her b*tchiness very attractive and enchanting. My friends and even her friends have told me I’m way out of her league and so many people comment on how beautiful the AFC girls are, how keen they are on me and tell me I’m crazy for not pursuing anything with them. And yet, I feel nothing for them and I guess they’re stuck in my friend zone.

It has made me see the nice guy vs. jerk situation from my own perspective and after thinking about it, I don’t think male and female attraction is all that dissimilar. I’m sure I’m not the only guy to fall for a b*tch.

The best way I can explain it is that I think of the AFC girls as too available, too supplicating, too dull and predictable, I worry about offending them and at times it’s like I have to give them permission to do anything. Dating them would feel like carrying around an accessory. The b*tch, however, has her own mind, does what she likes, I never know where I stand with her and she really stirs me up. One minute I think she’s about to pounce on me, the next minute she’ll walk off in mid conversation and leave me standing. I’m excited by her unpredictability and the conflict of negative and positive emotions she makes me feel. I can’t stand her, and yet I really want her!

Isn’t this exactly what women see in jerks? It’s not that they love to be mistreated, but they get a kick from the excitement, the mixed feelings and unpredictability. Stability is just boring and can be taken for granted. Am I the only guy who thinks this way?

But before you get on my case, in spite of this attraction I have nexted this girl. I won’t allow myself to be used or messed around by anyone.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

jama

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
minnesota
Hi man.

I was laughing like a crazy!..LOL…I am, right now, like your situation, I SWEAR. I have two girlfriends at the same time who love me and help me a lot. But I met other hot chick in my college. She is charming, fun, smart and cool. She sensed the way I dress, talk, walk, ignore her that I am different. Therefore, she came to me, and we go out. What she did was: she was playing “head games.” One day, she is talking to me and shows me she likes me. Next day, she is ignoring me.

I played her game. I ask her out one day, and I didn’t show up, NO CALL NO SHOW.
She couldn’t believe, and she crushed. Believe me, after playing games for two months, she felt in love with me, and I felt the same.

See, bitc*es are jerk-females. They act like JERKS. That's why we fell in love with them.

I agree 100% that “bitc*es” are more excited and more fun. They mess up with your mind. They make you to think. They are challenge. They are unpredictable. They never ever tell you how they feel. One day, they are interested and the next day they are not. I LIKE IT.

If you play the same game with them, they fell in love with you. Their only motive is to control you but if you don’t allow them that, they don’t go anywhere.

You are not the only one man.

DON’T TRUST THEM!
Good luck. Hello.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Well, Jama, I am glad I'm not the only one who thinks this way. :)

Looking back, I've been attracted to this type of woman since I was a teenager.

But I definitely agree with you. Women like this try to take control, but what they really want is someone who will stand upto them and give them a challenge. If you learn to play these games as good as her then she'll fall for you eventually and you will both feel that excitement and passion.

It's too easy to take offence at their behaviour and accept defeat, but then you miss out on the psychological thrill of the game, the ups and downs, the struggle for control and the overall challenge.

So next time a girl turns cold, don't sit around feeling sorry for yourself worrying about what you have done wrong, think of your next move and how you're going to take back control!
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
I don't really get it. I love nice girls, and the way I see it, "nice guys" are overly feminine guys, and I'm not looking for a girl with a manly, dominating attitude, I like feminine girls. I guess I don't really understand the draw. Never really had it explained to me either.
 

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
Location
Gville, Florida
i think bytches/ female-jerks do it because that is all there is to their personality.

they need the games to make life interesting, because they are not really that smart/intellectual and there would be nothing at all to them, if not for their mind games.

so personally i dont think i could love a bytch, though a STR might be fun
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
It's the exact same thing that happens with females and them dating jerks.

Many women say they want this nicely dressed handsome guy would treat her like a princess....but it doesn't seem like they ever feel attraction for these types, but go out with the Jerk.

I've seen this happen time and time again. Guys talk about how they want this hot girl who would basically run out in front of a car for them upon first appraoch.....but the guy never really feels it for her (even if he does lay her). This is where ONS's come from....sure the guy would screw her, but it's not like he feels ATTRACTION for her. It's not like he sees much value in her, or else he wouldn't be hitting her and forgetting her.

Looks aren't everything.....I've been stressing that over and over as long as I've been here, yet a lot of people still don't seem to understand that.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Many women say they want this nicely dressed handsome guy would treat her like a princess....
Yes they do and I always used to try to be that guy. As far as I knew I was everything a woman wanted in a man, but I also agree that I've dreamt of having a sweet and faithful woman at my side, when in reality, these women lose appeal very quickly.
 
Top