"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Newyork Vs South Carolina

91redrotary

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Queens Ny
Hate to start this post like this but NEWYORK women especially citygirls from my expierience are the most stuck up chicks I've ever encountered. Recently did a survey and I went down to lower manhattan and times square and approached 36 women in total with two different approaches. All were decent looking to extroadinary. No unattractive women got approached...
We'll actuallly it wasn't really an approach but just a method to spark conversation.
1st was just asking for directions (excuse me--------- do you know where Blah Blah is
and the second was me approaching them to get to know them better ( Excuse me.........Sorry to interupt you but I had to come speak to you)
SHOCKING but typical results for NYC STANDARDS. 15 I approached (with my 2nd tatic) said they were involved
7 completely ignored me before I even got to ask for directions.
Got 5 numbers. 2 chicks were a complete *****es there response was "WELL----------------------WHAT DO YOU YOU WANT TO SAY" (tactic 2)and the last 4 gave me directions. And 3 said they were in a rush to get to work so they couldn't talk. But funnily enough after they said that I watched two of the girls go to the bus stop to WAIT for the bus. The other one went to a MCdonalds and actually sat down and ate. "Your in a rush to go to work, to wait for the bus????? For a BIGMAC....... B---H PLEEEEEZE!
DAYUMM It seems like it to me that the odds are always against us in NYC. BUT CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!
I Recently visited my (female) cousin Columbia South Carolina. She told me that there are nice pretty girls down here and I'd like it down there. So I decided to do another poll. THESE NUMBERS ARE SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!
I used the same approach as I did back home in NYC
Aprocahed 29 girls and had a conversation with every single one. Got directions from all 9(tactic 1), Got 10 numbers (tactic 2) And the other ten were different approaches which ended up with just conversation.
But this one girl I met at this gas station BLEW MY MIND!!!!!!!! SHE LOOKED JUST LIKE BEYONCE KNOWLES. BUT HAD A BODY LIKE SERENA WILLIAMS. She was cool as hell. Very friendly and approachable. Saw her when she was pumping gas and I waved to her and gave her a little smile. She smiled back and it went on from there. Mind you she's 24 no kids drives a 04 Mazda rx8 (stick shift at that) has her own house and no man......... Tlak about a diamond in the rough............ It would be wrong for me to assume if she was a NYC chick shewould be a complete B---H butI could almost guarantee it. I wanted to shower her with compliments but my DJ instincts kicked in and I calmed down a bit. I plan on going down there next month to hang out with her. Actually I WILL BE GOING DOWN THERE to see her...
Sorry to drift off with this story but Has anybody expiereinced this with CITY ChICKS..... Maybe it the city life that makes them that way. So many people with everybody trying to get ahead......
Any comments.......
Are the ladies in other Major cities the same way. DALLAS, LA, ATLANTA, MIAMI, CHICAGO, BOSTON ETC...
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
asdf

I was thinking about your post and maybe those NY city girls are just hard. They require more effort and persistance. I'm sure once you get them they'll be freakaleaks in bed though.

Good job on getting out there and trying all of your approaches.
 

billybob

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Well I'm coming at ya from the other side of things. I was born and raised in SC and lived there for 21 years until 1 WEEK AGO when I moved up to Pittsburgh.

Its true you can start a convo with anyone down there, and people are generally willing to talk to you and have a good time.

Now I'm up here in Pitt...and a tad bit homesick. There's one thing I never understood about women, and that is the fear of meeting a new man, i.e. "is he a creep, rapist, etc..." but now living in a moderately large city (even though its not NYC, I know) I can totally understand how they can be scared. Plus people just arn't as friendly. I try and start convos with girls and they just seem terrified of me.
 

luv_ya_amj

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZz
WEST COAST --

Now considering I'm a GIRL and THEREFORE do not approach girls (LOL)...

PHOENIX (U.S. 6th Largest City) -- from what I've SEEN and knowing how I act when random guys approach ME...

It's the SAME AS NYC + P-BURGH!

Yeah, it's just whole the big city thang -- you go outside, and it's crazy...we go on automatic DEFENSE! You truly wanna be left alone, but of course....that doesn't happen...

However, I'm sure that within every SMALL TOWN, in EVERY state...people are a lot friendlier....

Maybe it's because of the smaller population, + knowing ALMOST everyone in the town (that close connection), so no one's really that picky? In the city there's so many people, or GUYS anywayz, that I just become oblivious and don't even LOOK at guys, or people any more! There's just too much on my agenda! You almost get "tunnel vision" (hopefully ya know what I mean by this...)...

And you're right -- everyone wants to make it to the top somehow... BECAUSE -- there's MUCH MORE opportunity + resources in the city...as well as MORE COMPETITION (da*mn!)... :p

And even though I've lived in the city all my life, I do know that once you're IN the city...IT GETS YA! It has the power to alter your way of thinking entirely...(as does a small town) -- it's all your environment and it's "standards"...
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Thats what i was trying to tell everyone. NYC girls are hard to get. they got attitudes.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
LOOKED JUST LIKE BEYONCE KNOWLES. BUT HAD A BODY LIKE SERENA WILLIAMS.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I think it's time to make a visit to South Carolina. I have family there.
 
Top