Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Newbies - This Is All You Need

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have been lurking here for only a couple of weeks, and I am well on my way to becoming a DJ. I have seen people who have been on this site for a while but still aren't becoming the DJ they so desperately want to be.

I came to this site, looking for answers and a way to improve my life, and boy was i lucky to find this site, as are all of you. Just remember not to take this site for granted, you are very lucky to be here and have an oppurtunity most men will never have. Dont waste it.

I started reading all the material in the HSDJ bible, and there was alot of it. I remained focused though, i refused to give up. I was thinking "There is waaaaay to much stuff here to remember, how can i possibly remember all this?". But then i realised, the people didnt just come here, read the stuff, then go out and bonk 1000000 women. It didnt happen that easily for them, and its not going to happen that easily for you. Theres no magic advice that will fix all your problems, you have to READ and RE-READ and experiment all the information on this page, then most importantly is put it to action.

I knew i wasnt going to become a DJ over one weekend, so i didnt pretend that i was, instead i decided to build on the traits one by one.

Okay so now ill get into the main part of my post, there are 3 things i want to talk to you about. The 1st is about over analysing, the 2nd is about taking action and lastly i will tell you the key to becoming a DJ.

Over analysing
Okay within the first few days of me being on this board, i studied and studied, until my eyes went really red and sore. The next morning my brain was a MESS, it was filled with all these methods and tactics and it all joined together into one big meaningless pile of bullsh!t. One thing at a time, dont over analyse, even if you dont have anything better to do then read stuff on this site, just go away! Read a couple of things... then GO! stop lurking around for that magic piece of advice that doesnt exist.

Taking Action
You could study for hours and hours, but if you dont put it into action, then what the hell was the point of it in the first place? Most newbies come here digest all the info, then go live their life as normal as if they never have heard of this site. Why read this stuff if your not going to use it, seriously, think about it. What do you think the point of boot camp is? Its to force you to take action.

The key to becoming a DJ
Yes i know this is what you have all been waiting for, I wont keep you hanging

The key is to build on things slowly but steadily.

You all know what the traits of a DJ are, you all know what articles to read about developing those traits, so its time to put one and one together. As an example: over the last 2 weeks i have been striving to achieve the confidence that was so important to a DJ, and it comes quiet easily. I just read all the articles about confidence that have been plastered all over this site, and took action. See how simple it is, it has worked for me in 2 weeks, i really think this is the fastest way to benefit from this site, you cant digest it all at once so stop trying. In 2 weeks my confidence has sky rocketed, all from this website, its all here! you just have to weed out all the posts on the trait you want to develop then practise it till it comes natural, then you can move on. Just dont move on too soon.

I hope this helped some people, it helped me ALOT. I reccomend all newbies to follow these 3 simple rules.

sausage fingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol u gotta explain these things to me

Thanks a lot man, thats reely gonna heklp me (I hope). But one thing i could use is alll the traits i need to be a DJ. (A list maybe? :D )

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: lol u gotta explain these things to me

Originally posted by sausage fingers
Thanks a lot man, thats reely gonna heklp me (I hope). But one thing i could use is alll the traits i need to be a DJ. (A list maybe? :D )
Aaaah my friend, posts on DJ traits are all over the DJHS bible, but if your just starting out, i suggest you get the confidence thing down before you move on ;)

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump, incase anyone missed it.

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post Sammo :cool: I now understand that the knowledge and willpower has to seed in before i can move to the next trait. It just takes time, patience and trial and error

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Idea man :D Taking it one step at a time is the key to being a successful DJ.

Its like a tower made of blocks... if you are in a hurry you will place the blocks quickly and messily on top of eachother and the tower is bound to collapse. But if you take your time and carefully put each block on, you will have a stable tower and its not likely to collapse :p This is like building traits one by one, each block is a trait, and learning them all at once will make your 'tower' collapse and u gotta start over again :'(

makes sense? :p lol