“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

New Ways of Kino Use

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
This is kind of an odd question, but I'm sure many people will benefit from it. I would like to know some new ideas for using Kino. (i.e. what are some special ways that you fit it into your flirting, certain occasions, places, favorite ways to use it, etc.)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

JudgementDay

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
I sometimes stand in the way of the girl's locker and she has to ask me to move, I look her in the eyes and say "I'm sorry" and I always get a smile back.

You can also sometimes push someone, like if you're in a rush and there's a girl ahead of you, than just give her a little touch on the back and she'll turn around with a smile, and than you just say "Excuse me" with a smile.
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
A light touch on the forearm along with a look straight in the eyes in order to accentuate your point in conversation is one of my personal favorites. This works best if you're sitting down (i.e. a coffee date).

If you're walking somewhere with a girl, a good way to show your interest is to lightly place your hand on the small of her back as you're walking. It's not overly possessive like the hand on the shoulder, and shows just the right amount of interest.
 

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2003
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
Location
Over Yonder
Just walk down the hallway and start grabbing chicks a$$es ;)
Just messin with ya don't do that.

I find just simple touches on the arm, shoulder, back, etc. works just fine.

Also, if a chicks wearing shoes that come off easily (or even if she's not) it's can be good to take off her shoes just to tease her.
 
Top