Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NEW TO THE BOARD NOT THE GAME

C0CKTAIL

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is Great…I can see you are all pretty intelligent clued up guys…

Firstly sorry for the delayed reply.. I had an amazing weekend.. and am recovering at work now!! DID I score this weekend well…YES! Did I tell my girlfriend HELL NO! If anyone wants a full account I can post it up its quite funny..

Back to the questions well BASICALLY I AM GONNA SAY NOW THERE IS NO WRONG OR RIGHT!!

What pulls one girls chain might not quite pull anothers..Club scene is hard to crack and me and some of my mates who, yes are all testosterone fuelled players have been trying all sorts of things for a few years now… MOST WOMEN I APPRAOCH ARE USUALLY IN A GROUP ie TWO GIRLFRIENDS OR THAT TOKEN GAY GUY THESE PEOPLE WILL INFLUENCE HER GET HER AWAY FROM THEM AS QUICK AS U CAN REMEMBER YOU CANT PLEASE EVERYONE.

WELL HOW DID YOU APPROACH IT? lets have a look (hopefully it might answer some of your questions)

Firstly we had to identify what we had immediately in common with any girl we were gonna meet on the club scene: so heres my list!

MUSIC
DANCING
DRINKING

Note: we found compliment didn’t work as well … some women couldn’t handle it or were influenced by the friends(one girl might think its cute while her friend thinks its sleazy.) COMPLIMENTS ON APPROACH HAVENT WORKED FOR ME VERY WELL AND CAN LEAD TO STUMBLING FOR CONVO YOU HAVE TO BUILD A FOUNDATION.

How can I use these: well these are all tactics for an approach, something that gets u in that door before the girl can say GOODBYE SEE YOU LATER.

Eg MUSIC - Brilliant for initiating convo can talk for hours SO CAN SHE IMMEDIATE BOND

DANCING – Brilliant for getting her alone..keeping it physical and lightly sexual.

DRINKING – Excellent for showing interest(although TRICKYNICK say approach shows interest TRUE very true but the drink part adds to this opens up more corridors for convo, can take her from HER PERSONAL SPACE I know I go on about this but it is a real biggie HONEST!)

What does a drink mean:

Well a drink where I am from anyway is more of an invitation to JOIN YOU, women don’t expect to give themselves up to you after you have brought them a drink and NOR SHOULD THEY. Things have defineltly changed on the scene and younger women know this exactly..

Asking a 30 plus girl for a drink and asking a 18+ girl for a drink will mean ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THING.

What age group do I target 18 – 26 although I hate to limit my self I have the best responses from girls this age..

I read an article on the web not so long ago I have posted a link here its worth a read…

GRANTED I AM NOT TRYING TO SHOW YOU 1 specific way of COURSE I ADAPT AND MY APROACH IS DIFFERENT EACH TIME but im in favour of the drink on approach(WHEN THE SITUATION GRANTS IT..SOMETIMES SHE JUST WONT BE DRINKING (OBSERVE & ADAPT) ) although YOUR RESPONSES ARE VERY THOUGHT PROVOKING.

Id be interested on your feed back on my restaurant tactic!

Keep it real guys. truly I think some of you guys should just chuck yourself in the deepend and learn to swim.

Note: I am out nearly every weekend I am willing to try any of your tactics and I can post success rates back in the forum just let me know guys!

Tbone

Don Juan
Reaction score
im too young for the bars at the moment but i cant wait to get in there it sounds like a goldmine of hunnys

MysteryMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
tbone bars and clubs are good i started when i was about 14 but the age limit is younger in the UK, u only gotta be 18 and i did look older for my age...

my biggest problem is finding out if a girl ha a boyfrined .. quite a few times i have approached a girl only for her to say "oh my boyfriend is at the bar" or "my boyfriend is dancing"

i had a 40 yearold approach me once needless to say i freaked out!

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C0CKTAIL, it appears you will be another great asset to the sosuave.com discussion boards. Your posts have been TOP QUALITY.

I also like getting out to clubs on the weekends and I think you've got it down pretty well with your relaxed/fun/try-anything attitude. This is exactly the sort of attitude you've gotta have when delving into the club scene. You can't be hung up on fear of rejection or fear of dancing (as I was until a year ago) you just have to be aware of:

A) What the chicks are attracted to (your examples: RESPECT, CONFIDENCE< UNIQUNESS)
B) How you can convey these qualities (usually the best way to do this is just to approach right away, no hesitation, with a smile, get a little convo goin, then ask her to dance/come to the bar with you for a drink)
C) What you want to achieve (number/sex)

I love using a wingman as well...it's great for self-confidence and getting gauge of interest level.

Keep posting man, judging by this thread you've got lots of good tips in you.....

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Club scene is good for One Night Stands. I would be very cautious getting into an relationship with a chick I hookup with from a Club / Bar.

Then again, you might never know...
Just follow your guts when it comes down to LTR material or just Hit and run .
Thanks for the insights CT.