Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New to me

tweeder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There was this new girl sitting by herself at the office breakroom tonight. She was around a 7. All my buddies were staring and talking about how hot they thought she was. Well she gave me good eye contact and then looked away. That was all I needed to approach. :)

So I asked if I could take a seat, and she obliged with a smile. So I'm talking to her for a few minutes, and I notice she is doing things I usually don't see when I approach a woman. There was a chessboard to the right of her, and she was constantly fidgeting with the pieces. Picking them up, twirling them in her fingers etc. And she would constantly look at the board. She would look up from time to time, and she always had a smile on her face, but she couldn't keep eye contact for very long before she looked back down.

The whole conversation seemed one sided. I asked the majority of the questions, but she would always give long answers. When I told her I had to get going, she followed me out and asked for my name. I told her she had to guess, and she tried a few names before getting frustrated. She let out a playful groan and then I told her.

So here's my question. Would you think this girl was interested or just being polite? I'm not sure what the fidgeting means, and most girls have always been able to keep good eye contact once I approach. So I would assume that she was not interested except for the fact that she seemed so interested in finding out my name. Would a shy girl portray these signs? Any feedback would be great from you guys.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I told her I had to get going, she followed me out and asked for my name.
I'm not a pimp and I have alot to learn. But I must be getting much better because I want to reach across my screen and bang some sense into YO head G. Must I even mention the friggin quote above money? Damn. Ask her for her bloody number...if she said yes...that too would be a sign of interest...if not, that is if she said no, would you need to post a question where the answer is blindingly obvious- answer - rhymes with guess? :rolleyes:

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she was polite, she would have probably never done anything to you after you left. A missed opportunity. Better luck next time.

tweeder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Yeah I guess it does seem obvious for the most part. It was just the way she was acting while we were talking that threw me off. And it's not a missed opportunity. I work with this girl. I'm just much more careful when asking for numbers with girls I work with.