"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

New neighbors!

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Well, I've got 3 new neighbors moving in in a week. Two college guys and one college girl, all 3 of them are 18 and they're all cousins. I'm 17, gonnna be a senior in high school. Well, I've seen this chick a few times just visiting with my old neighbors and she is focking hot. I'm sure she would be attracted to me or to my car, lol. I've had this car for about 6 months but haven't pulled
sh*t, lol. Well, anyways...any advice?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Approach, kino, convo, number close/kiss close/f*ck close. :D
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Originally posted by Viper423
2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT
That IS a chick magnet, although I don't know why.

I'm just gonna get a 5 Litre V8 1989 Foxbody Mustang. It will be my 10 second beast.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Originally posted by AC/DC
That IS a chick magnet, although I don't know why.

I'm just gonna get a 5 Litre V8 1989 Foxbody Mustang. It will be my 10 second beast.
I know...but I haven't been able to pull anything. But I think my problem is that I'm too shy really. I expect the girls to come flocking to me without me puting out any effort. Wow, guess I just solved my own problem right there, lol.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Viper423
2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT
****, wouldn't mind having one of those...I've got a 1997 Saab 9000 CSE. It's funny, most girls are pretty skeptical when they first see it, but once they get inside and see how luxurious it is, they love it. Too bad I gotta sell it at the end of the summer.
 
Top