Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New member, trying to be DJ soo

• Thread starter Holla back shorty!!
  • Start date
H

Holla back shorty!!

but I ran into some problems.

I'm 30 and currently at home becuase I lost my last job, meaning I had to sell my place. I'm looking a job but it ain't easy.

I'm looking to get back into the DJ swing, I've been single for a little over 2 years due to personal problems that I've been facing.

I know independance is very important to women looking a man but can I pull off dating while living at home?

I'm pretty much solo in my women hunt because most of my buddies aren't the going out type, they like to sit home and play video games.

1. Is it good to go out alone? I live in Miami Beach.

2. Since I'm not currently working I have a hard time mustering up $20 which means I pretty much look at the entrance to clubs but don't go in, what are my chances?

3. I met a woman a while ago but my cell phone was off and I didn't wanna give her the number to HOME if you know what I mean, should I have just given her it? We stopped talking since becuase she had a boyfriend and I coulfn't call her.

How would you guys handle this situation, my mother is pretty much pressing me to meet a good woman and get married but I lack so many importance things that these so called ladies want in a man. Her pressure on me is tough and I've been looking into saying with a friend in another city.

What would you guys do, how to handle this bad situtiaon?

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we can all appreciate your need to find a few ladies and lay the mack down.

What you need to figure out is whether you want to be honest with women or lie to them. When you figure that out, then you need to figure out why you are feeling the need to explain your situation to a girl that you just met.

In your position, you need to be thinking about having fun, not LTR. There are plenty of ways to have fun without paying a cover charge. There's the beach, cafes and I'm sure a host of other activities.

Why would you want to give your number to a girl? You should get her number. Why leave your plans for the weekend in her hands? Take control of your life.

Is there a reason to explain that your residence is not yours, but your parents? Why say anything? Go to her place, if you get that far.

Finally, get a job! It's not that hard if you are at all articulate and have any knowledge, skills or abilities.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would strongly suggest that you get yourself together first. this (YOU) are the most important thing right now. for women this age, at least the quality ones, they want a guy that's stable.

while it is true that you can DJ in your situation, the fact is that your chances of success are much lower.

in the meantime, just work on your convo & DJ skills without necessarily the intent of picking someone up. if you meet someone, don't lie about your situation.

Miami Beach? well, you've got a huge supply of hot babes!

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would start by reading the DJ bible. I can see you have not done this :p