Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Learned Lesson: Don't get drunk!

StrongBad

Don Juan
Reaction score
I struck up a conversation with a girl from one of my classes while on line for tickets to a concert that was to be held at my college yesterday. We had a nice discussion and she was interested enough in me to buy tickets for her and her friends in the same section I was to be in. We made plans to meet up at the show and went our separate ways.

Yesterday, the day of the concert, my roommates and I start drinking before the concert and we all had WAY too much. I'm not a heavy drinker usually, but I outdid myself this time and was very very drunk.

So we finally make our way over to the concert and to our section (it was general seating within certain split sections). As we are looking for a place to sit, i'm scouting the area for thi s girl but can't make out any faces.

As we get to our seats, my friend says to me, "Hey StrongBad, who was that girl flagging your attention that you ignored???"
To which I replied, "Dude, what the hell are you talking about?"
He then tells me that there was someone trying to get my attention that I couldn't see clearly b/c I was too damn drunk.
When we finally found a place to sit, I scoured the area looking for her, but never found her the rest of the night. Now, there are only two explanations to this, none of them good:

1) She sees me, waves at me tries to get my attention, I snub her (while possibly making unaware eye contact). She gets offended, leaves, and wants nothing to do with me.
2) The person who was trying to get my attention was not the girl in question, but the girl did not show up that night at all

So I have to see this gal in class on monday and don't know how I should act. Any comments/advice? Thanks!

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Act hungover?

junglist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be honest.

Ask if she went b/c you didn't see her. If she says she was waving at you, tell her you were too drunk. Explain that you were stupid and drank way more than usual b/c you were excited about the concert and hadn't partied in a while.

You didn't see her, but it's probobly better this way cuz u would have blown it.

If you seek her out in class and tell her the truth, she will probobly believe you.

Toke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. Getting drunk is never a good idea.
On my 19th bday I had this totally hot chick here who was interested in me. But I was too damn drunk (and it was before I descovered this site). Needless to say, nothing ever happened between us.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as of 2 days ago, im done drinking. the only reason to drink is to gain confidence, and i got confidence already, so why drink?

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
key idea being "too drunk"

I love getting drunk when I'm out..a little bit of booze on both sides (you and the missus) can be one of God's greatest inventions.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knowing your limits while drinking is important. I go out and drink alot (I'm a big Burbon [Jack Daniels, Jim Beame Black Label] Fan) but I know my limits. Some times I don't care about then and I will get my self FUBAR, but most of the time I'll drink and get myself alittle faded but enough where I still have my basic motor vehicular functions.

Getting drunk is fine but there's a place and a time for everything. Knowing your limits helps you in recognizing these times.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, except when you think you know your limits, you are driving a car adn then the vodka kicks in and you go in the ditch.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drinking and Driving is never a good idea :mad: be responsible, I'm sure I shouldn't have to say this to any of you.

StrongBad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Follow Up...

Went to the class we are both in today. Things were definitely not right. She was not staring at me like she usually does and when I flashed a smile her way all I got was a half-assed smirk back. She didn't even wait up for me after class to chat.

So, I messed up, but went through a valuable learning experience, which I can't really complain about.

So, I guess there's nothing else to say but...Next!

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You give up too easily...You already said your not a huge drinker, you grab her after class, and you say you were looking for her, and you saw three of everyone else, but not her...Have a good laugh at what a drunk fool you were with your friends, and tell her you are ready for a civilized evening and you'd like her to join you for ................?

We are all here at this site because we can't read girls' minds. While with help we can make better educated guesses, the only truth we find is that luck favors the bold....

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you still like her, at least speak to her before NEXTing.

You don't know what is going on in her head. Maybe she thought you ignored her and feels embarassed, maybe she even told her friends she would see you there.

Why let it be an awkward situation? As the man you take control of it.

I don't think you have anything to feel bad about, act confident when you talk to her (lead the tone). Just ask where she was and say you didn't see her. If she can't accept that simple fact then she has to be high maintenance anyway. Ditto, if she says you were acting drunk or whatever and she doesn't like it.

Before you next her "make the ho say no". :D