New Jersey Ain't so bad after all

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mahon83050
momouth mall does have some ass, but Seaside Heights is ghetto trash!!
Speaking of malls, I went to Short Hills Mall last week and there were tons of chicks! They're youngins but nonetheless hot! (Sick bastard) hehe!

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the malls in NJ have hot chicks.

Unfortuately, most of them are in high school. No wonder you high school guys walk around with boners all the time and suffer from premature ejaculation. I wish I could go back with what I know now.

By the time most of them hit 40 they'll be fat cows. Enjoy them while you can.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aztec, Short Hills Mall is full of rich girls, very cute though.

Dice, North Jersey is the best part of New Jersey, what the hell are you talking about? Everyone hear thinks of South Jersey as white trash losers. And no you don't have easy access to NYC, its probably over an hour away from you. Its within a half hour for most people up here in North Jersey. And lets face it, NYC is the greatest city in the world.

I am so glad Philly got beat in the superbowl. Now its time for the Giants to come on this year.

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jayer
Aztec, Short Hills Mall is full of rich girls, very cute though.

Dice, North Jersey is the best part of New Jersey, what the hell are you talking about? Everyone hear thinks of South Jersey as white trash losers. And no you don't have easy access to NYC, its probably over an hour away from you. Its within a half hour for most people up here in North Jersey. And lets face it, NYC is the greatest city in the world.

I am so glad Philly got beat in the superbowl. Now its time for the Giants to come on this year.
North Jersey is the ****. Englewood Cliffs!